Honored Contributor

Have desired treating myself to wide diamond band. Interestingly! While I was visiting DIL she needed to pickup her wedding set at jewelry store normal cleaning etc. By the way, Gifted Son & DIL my sapphire diamond wedding rings upon their engagement. Appraisal 5.000 magnificent ring! So while window shopping waiting for her to finish, Looked at rings. However lovely, I have no interest spending 2000 or more. Which brings me to Tova's ring! Exactly what I want. Special attention to under gallery. Tova understands the importance.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Have desired treating myself to wide diamond band. Interestingly! While I was visiting DIL she needed to pickup her wedding set at jewelry store normal cleaning etc. By the way, Gifted Son & DIL my sapphire diamond wedding rings upon their engagement. Appraisal 5.000 magnificent ring! So while window shopping waiting for her to finish, Looked at rings. However lovely, I have no interest spending 2000 or more. Which brings me to Tova's ring! Exactly what I want. Special attention to under gallery. Tova understands the importance.

@Sweet_Serenity I always appreciate the way a ring is finished underneath or inside. It’s the sign of a good piece...knowing that no one will see it (or in some cases “feel it”) other than the wearer. Enjoy your Tova ring.