Valued Contributor

Those dangle adjustable bracelets

Do these types of bracelets drive anyone crazy besides me? Tried one once and I couldn't wait to take it off. Totally gets in the way especially when eating. I don't understand the hype and now to have it as a TSV?? During the midnight hour Rick has already sold a boat load of them so obviously my opinion is the minority. What am I missing here? Do you love them? How do you do anything with it on??

These bracelets apparently are not meant to be worn all of the time. Also that silicone that's inside the bead to make it slide on and off your wrist eventually can loosen where it no longer stays put. Once that fails, there goes wearing the bracelet anymore. 

Having this bracelet without it being adjustable I would have totally been sold on. I love the smaller gauge. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Those dangle adjustable bracelets

I find the dangly chain and bead to be extremely annoying.  I've got an opal bracelet in that style and the bead moves so I'm constantly adjusting it.  I'll stay far away from this TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I love them! 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

I find the dangly chain and bead to be extremely annoying.  I've got an opal bracelet in that style and the bead moves so I'm constantly adjusting it.  I'll stay far away from this TSV.

Yes @Kachina624, that's exactly how I feel too. That bead just doesn't last. Right now I'm just astounded how many TSV's QVC has already sold on these bracelets. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order until I realized that the bead might be a problem. The other negative was charging S&H on each bracelet. It was not a good TSV.

Super Contributor

I truly miss the good ole days of the silver shows.. I'm glad I bought what I bought then; now very few pieces are appealing..

Trusted Contributor

I wear my other adjustable bracelets all the time and haven't had a problem with the silicone wearing out in the bead. If it ever did, and I still liked the bracelet, I'd take it to a jeweler and get a lobster clasp.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dangles of anything hanging like that is not for me. Especially on the wrist area. 

I think the TSV sterling silver looks so much like stainless steel - very dark..... Just has an odd coloring... the clad has that odd look too. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Super Contributor

I thought they looked dark also.  It does look like stainless steel.

Honored Contributor

Thought they were cute until one I have didn't work any longer due to the placement of silver holding the stones on the main part of it.  I only have a couple, but decided that, like someone mentioned, once it's done, it's done.  You can't wear it anymore.  So I'm going to go back to the old clasp.  I really don't wear bracelets much. So no big deal. I really like the bracelet too. Wish there was another way to wear it.