Frequent Contributor

Re: Thank you BlingQueen...LBT ring arrived today!

On 3/11/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/11/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi there Dallas, You are very welcomed! I'm so glad you love your ring. I saw that ring presented. It's super dooper gorgeous. I swear Micheal does the best London Blue rings. Once you get a taste of his rings you just can't stop. Wear your new ring in the best of health. You did good girlfriend.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I was drooling over that ring, but couldn't get it right now because I already ordered three of his rings from those past shows. So far, I haven't received them yet, but they're close to being received. Hopefully, I'll have them tomorrow or no later then Friday.

You have great taste. That ring rocks that you purchased. You just can't go wrong with his jewelry. If you love London Blue take a look at this beauty. I bought this a few months ago. If you love princess cut stones this is a beauty. It has such a high crown to it. Take a look:

81 - Gems en Vogue 9.91ctw Princess Cut London Blue Topaz Crown Ring

I get so many compliments on this one. Also, have this one too: I like the princess cut ring better. This one is also a good one if you love a ring smothered in london blue stones.

Enjoy that new beauty of yours Dallas. I'm so happy you were completely thrilled with your new purchase. Micheal is very addicting. I just read on Facebook he's coming back in the first week of April I believe, he showed some great looking new stones. He has another ttv coming up but it's coral jewelry. Not into coral jewelry at all, but the new stones he showed is a huge oval amy stone, a huge cushion cut prasiolite stone, and a huge labordorite (sp) stone. The man never ceases to amaze me. He's my favorite ring vendor. When I know more about those new stones, I will surely post here and let you know. Doing a happy dance you're thrilled with your purchase. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

So everbody can see your new beauty, here it is in all it's glory:

Dallas & Bling

These rings are exquisite. Love the two tone metals with the LBT! Amazing. And the ring with the green stone and amethyst? Wow! Wear in good health.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Zzzzzz! That princess cut London blue is my favorite. I have to be careful when I wear it though because it sits up very high on the finger. The side view if that ring is really beautiful. Has a crown setting. There's a lot of detail to that ring.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your kind words, zzz2z. I have BingQueen to thank for directing me to Michael V.'s collection. I own a fair number of LBT pieces but this ring displays the richest color of them all. The setting really has some heft and it's beautifully executed.

Thanks again, Bling...happy Sunday!

Super Contributor

Does anyone know when The "3 Amigos" are going to return to Evine? Even though I wasn't able to get anything (everything I tried sold out) on their Tucson gem event, it was fun to watch! Everytime I've turned Evine on lately all I see are watches.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Debbie555 said: Does anyone know when The "3 Amigos" are going to return to Evine? Even though I wasn't able to get anything (everything I tried sold out) on their Tucson gem event, it was fun to watch! Everytime I've turned Evine on lately all I see are watches.

I know that Micheal is flying in on March 31. He has another ttv I believe the first week in April.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Dallas-Dame said:

Thanks for your kind words, zzz2z. I have BingQueen to thank for directing me to Michael V.'s collection. I own a fair number of LBT pieces but this ring displays the richest color of them all. The setting really has some heft and it's beautifully executed.

Hi Dallas: Hope you had a great time at your office dinner. I read on Facebook that Micheal has a huge Laramir (sp) ring he's going to sell. Plus, there's some coral pieces he's getting ready to show also. He also shown a huge cushion cut Prasiolite stone also. He's got some goodies this time around. I believe he'll be back on the air the first week in April. More trouble to possibly get into. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/15/2015 Debbie555 said: Does anyone know when The "3 Amigos" are going to return to Evine? Even though I wasn't able to get anything (everything I tried sold out) on their Tucson gem event, it was fun to watch! Everytime I've turned Evine on lately all I see are watches.

I know that Micheal is flying in on March 31. He has another ttv I believe the first week in April.

Thanks! I look forward to it!
Valued Contributor

On 3/15/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/15/2015 Dallas-Dame said:

Hi Dallas: Hope you had a great time at your office dinner. I read on Facebook that Micheal has a huge Laramir (sp) ring he's going to sell. Plus, there's some coral pieces he's getting ready to show also. He also shown a huge cushion cut Prasiolite stone also. He's got some goodies this time around. I believe he'll be back on the air the first week in April. More trouble to possibly get into. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

The work-related dinner on Saturday night was lovely and I relaxed all day Sunday. Thanks so much for the update on Michael's schedule. I've noted them in my calendar and look forward to seeing his new offerings. Hope you have a great week, Bling!

Frequent Contributor

BlingQueen - I finally received my rings today.

The Gems en Vogue Ouro Verde Ring: It's exquisite! The rhodolite stones compliment the center stone nicely - it's a beautiful color combination, and not a common one. I've been wanting a lemon quartz ring since I missed out on a Barbara Bixby one several years ago. This one turned-out to be worth the wait. It's ornate without being gaudy. The checkerboard faceting looks very nice on the large center stone. My only complaint is that on one side of my ring, one of my pink sapphire stones is much smaller and the other one is slightly bigger than the two on the other side. Since the one that's smaller is on the same side as the one that's bigger, it's more noticeable. Actually, it looks similar to the stock photo, where one stone is more visible than the other. I might call customer service about this, but I'm not sure I want to play around with exchanging it since it's on clearance and the quantities are limited. My ring finger size has been sold out so I got it for my middle finger, and it looks very nice on. Other than the one smaller pink sapphire, the ring is perfect. This is my first Gems en Vogue piece, and I'm very happy with it.

The Gem Insider London Blue Topaz Ring: Another beauty! It's so sparkly, and the ribbon design is unique and so pretty. The London blue topaz isn't as deep as the other LBT ring that I own, but it's still beautiful. The colors are accurately represented on-screen. This is my second Gem Insider piece (I also have the peridot/chrome diopside ring), and I'm very pleased with this line so far.

I still have not received the Gems en Vogue Citrine Stud Earrings yet. They haven't even shipped yet. My order page shows that they'll arrive around April 14th, so I guess they're on backorder, even though backorder isn't mentioned on the order status.

I'm glad that you like all of your pieces, and hope you are enjoying them. That Gems en Vogue peridot ring TTV that you got is a beauty. If I hadn't purchased two peridot rings over the past couple of months, I would've strongly considered getting Michael's TTV ring. Oh, and your LBT ring that you posted earlier in this thread is gorgeous! I love that one!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 melmac1114 said:

BlingQueen - I finally received my rings today.

The Gems en Vogue Ouro Verde Ring: It's exquisite! The rhodolite stones compliment the center stone nicely - it's a beautiful color combination, and not a common one. I've been wanting a lemon quartz ring since I missed out on a Barbara Bixby one several years ago. This one turned-out to be worth the wait. It's ornate without being gaudy. The checkerboard faceting looks very nice on the large center stone. My only complaint is that on one side of my ring, one of my pink sapphire stones is much smaller and the other one is slightly bigger than the two on the other side. Since the one that's smaller is on the same side as the one that's bigger, it's more noticeable. Actually, it looks similar to the stock photo, where one stone is more visible than the other. I might call customer service about this, but I'm not sure I want to play around with exchanging it since it's on clearance and the quantities are limited. My ring finger size has been sold out so I got it for my middle finger, and it looks very nice on. Other than the one smaller pink sapphire, the ring is perfect. This is my first Gems en Vogue piece, and I'm very happy with it.

The Gem Insider London Blue Topaz Ring: Another beauty! It's so sparkly, and the ribbon design is unique and so pretty. The London blue topaz isn't as deep as the other LBT ring that I own, but it's still beautiful. The colors are accurately represented on-screen. This is my second Gem Insider piece (I also have the peridot/chrome diopside ring), and I'm very pleased with this line so far.

I still have not received the Gems en Vogue Citrine Stud Earrings yet. They haven't even shipped yet. My order page shows that they'll arrive around April 14th, so I guess they're on backorder, even though backorder isn't mentioned on the order status.

I'm glad that you like all of your pieces, and hope you are enjoying them. That Gems en Vogue peridot ring TTV that you got is a beauty. If I hadn't purchased two peridot rings over the past couple of months, I would've strongly considered getting Michael's TTV ring. Oh, and your LBT ring that you posted earlier in this thread is gorgeous! I love that one!

Hi Melmac! I'm so happy you love your rings. Funny you mentioned that Ouro Verdre ring. I just wore mine to work yesterday. The center rhodolite stones on mine are fine, but my two pink sapphire stones are very small and even though mine are the same size, one of the stones has the prongs covering most of the stone. That I can live with because nobody is even going to notice something like that if you're wearing the ring. Micheal really didn't need to even put those stones there because they're so small. What most people are going to notice is the star of the ring and that's the gorgeous Ouro Verdre stones. What a sparkler it is. I love the color the stone also. That is a gorgeous ring, and I'm sure you are going to receive a ton of compliments on it.

I have always loved that london blue ring you received. I wanted to order it many tmes when I've seen it presented. Only problem was I already have other items ordered and just didn't have any more room for another order. Enjoy that blue dazzler!! Always loved the design of that one. It's a popular ring because I've seen it presented and seen it sold out before. Wear in the best of health Melmac. I'm sure it looks fabulous on you.

Hang in there for those citrine earrings. You will get them. They're nice and substantial and the color is very saturated. It's worth the wait. They probably are on back order, but if you got a date of delivery, they're coming home to you! You might just want to call customer service to verify it. So far, I haven't had any problems with their customer service. They're pretty good.

Enjoy all your new beauties. Micheal is returning the first week in April with some new designs. From what I saw on Facebook he has a honker of Larimar (sp) ring and some new coral jewelry. He showed a huge cushion cut prasiolite stone also. Looks like another honker of a ring. I probably won't be buying this time around because now it's time to pay these rings off that I ordered, but I'm sure I'll be taking a peek at what he's brought in new.

Thanks so much for posting about your new beauties. Makes me happy to know you love your new rings. Looking forward to hearing about those gorgeous citrine earrings also. Have a great week and make it a safe one.{#emotions_dlg.wub}