Honored Contributor

My favorite tennis bracelet to wear is one I got from Hsn yeas ago. It's an Absolute CZ bracelet with bezel-set stones. I love it b/c it never catches on anything...no prongs, all bezels.

Honored Contributor

I got a real 2 ct diamond one in 14 kt gold. Love those box clasp with figure 8 safety closures.

just wear to church

Honored Contributor

Re: Tennis bracelets

[ Edited ]

I have four of them.  One has diamond and emerald stones, the other three are diamond stones only.  Two are white gold and two are yellow gold.  All are genuine atones.

i used to wear all four together, but haven't worn them for years.  I stopped wearing jewelry when I retired.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a DMQ, a garnet and a white topaz from the old Silver Style days. I haven't worn them in a long time.I mostly just wear earrings and rings now.

Honored Contributor

Reading the thread about "paperclip" style of jewelry. I think the time for tennis bracelets has come and gone, kinda like those who think the same about the paperclip style.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one real one 18K 2 Ct diamond one.  From my husband.  He considered the 1 carat one, but that's really very small.  I also have 3 or 4 diamoniqe one, but I usually wear the the 37 cut diamonique one.  I think it's 6mm.  I like it really wide.  Sometimes they are too narrow with the stones too small. 

Per the tennis vs paper clip.  Personally the real tennis bracelet is more classic (because it's so expensive) while the gold layered/silver paperclip going away (thankfully)  Getting mighty tired of it. A little too much is thrown at you.

Respected Contributor

I have a few 14K tennis bracelets.  I love them, but don't wear all the time.  I never shower or sleep in them and don't wear around the house. 

I take good care of all my jewelry and it still looks new.

Super Contributor

I have 3, one a stunning bagette diamond, a black spinel and one mixed gemstones. Don't wear them often but did recently wear the diamond and black together with a black and white outfit. They feel too dressy for everyday now. Loved them back in the day.

Honored Contributor

I have one DH gave me years ago in diamond and 14ky.  It has a little rope on each side which I kept having to resolder.

Valued Contributor

I have a few gemstone tennis bracelets that I love. But since it is winter and wearing long sleeves, I get irritated wearing them. I wear them in warmer weather Smiley Very Happy