Super Contributor

I have posted pics of the TSV with the bling strap and the zebra strap. Today I changed to the green one, and I am starting to get the hang of it. So, on this freezing 4 degree day in New York, when everyone is staying inside, (I'm making a batch of chicken soup), I send a new pic to brighten the day. I put the watch with a couple of rings just for color, but wearing the emerald band stacked with my first ripka ring seems somewhat nostalgic, especially during this time of year. Five years or so being a Ripkanista....beautiful jewelry and even more beautiful women!

/></p>

Super Contributor

and outdoor lighting for color.........

Super Contributor

BGDC, how pretty. Now I wish I would have got one!

Esteemed Contributor

I just hope you didn't GO outside to get that outside sunshine shot! Brrrrrr!!!

Nice pics and reminding us all that spring is around the corner.

Valued Contributor
So nice! Green is my favorite color. I love it with the rings, it is very chic. As for the. Old, I am in Atlanta and we have had record temps, today we woke up to 3 degrees and the high today was 22. But, evyone was out, lots of traffic, cafe was packed and so were the stores. We are OK in cold, it's just snow and black ice we don't do!!!! Stay safe and warm.
Super Contributor

BGDC,

I'm so happy you shared these beautiful pictures with us! Your green collection is gorgeous to say the least......

Place a setting for me! I will be over for some of that homemade chicken noodle...I'll swap you some of my chili! Yummy! Smile

Frequent Contributor

BGDC: Beautiful pieces {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}, all those green pieces look stunning together, enjoy them! Nice pictures.

Super Contributor

G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
Absolutely stunning!!!! Beautiful!!!!!! You are a green goddess!!!
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the pictures! I have the watch and I love it. I have been considering the emerald ring. It looks so beautiful stacked with the heart ring! Great idea.