Honored Contributor

TSV on August 17th - Gold Day

Does anyone know what the gold TSV will be on the 17th?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV on August 17th - Gold Day

I'd put money on it being a choice of chains in a choice of sizes.  Isn't that what it always is?

Honored Contributor

Too early.  I'm going to guess it's an expensive bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoonI don't remember which TSV's I bought on Gold Day, but I do know my favorites in my TSV gold jewelry are bangles and several pairs of basic earrings.  I don't know that any of my chains were TSV's.

If you're right that every gold day TSV is a choice of chains, it's got to be that they sell really well.  I'm not going to break my nearly 6-year no jewelry vow, so what I'd like to see is not important.  I might watch a bit just because watching often reminds me of something I own that I haven't worn for awhile.

Happy shopping everyone.

Super Contributor

I would love to see something a little unusual but something every woman could wear all the time. I do believe too that they use basic chain and earrings as TSV's because they sell well and any jewelry lover needs them in their jewelry waredrobe. It'll be interesting to see what they have chosen. Like the rest of you, I'm hoping they bring a lot more affordable pieces. Of course it's nice that they sell the huge expensive pieces but not all of us can afford those.

Frequent Contributor

If you do an internet search for "Blue Skies for Me Please", you will find a blog where the blogger has posted all the QVC TSVs.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is gold hoop earrings in a choice of sizes and finishes.

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting the TSV for Gold Day. They look nice. As I don't have pierced ears I'll save some money!