Respected Contributor

I watched Ali and the diamond vendor this morning.  Not once did either one of them pick up a bracelet to show the clasp, backside, sideview or tell the weight of the piece.(not the karat weight ).  I thought there was NO meaningful information given about the actual bracelet.  I am not in the market but for those who are I imagine they would want to see different views for spending such large amounts of money!!!  Once again too much personal chatter...

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV bracelet presentation

She's too busy talking about herself or her family.

Honored Contributor

....but think of all of the places you will get to wear it!

I didn't see the presentation but can only imagine the lack of important information.

Respected Contributor

I have only watched the midnight presentation and they covered the clasp, the fact that there are diamonds on the clasp, all views of the bracelet showing the setting, etc.  Went over the grading of the diamonds.  No gram weight of the bracelet given though.  Haven't watched a presentation since then.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Some of the hosts don't ever give meaningful or helpful information ever. Isn't that their job and isn't that what we pay them to do? Frustrating to no end that I can't watch some of those hosts.

Respected Contributor

Sounds as though some things never change...

Respected Contributor

@D Kay I disagree.Others talk much more about their family than Allie does.I think she enjoys her job,and it really shows

Trusted Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

She's too busy talking about herself or her family.

And her rabbit. 🐰

Esteemed Contributor

The diamond vendor , well did she give pertinent info , other than ooing and awing .....  The vendor of these Affinity  diamonds and Lab created  diamonds does not  provide info of the quality  that the diamond vendors at SHOPHq  does . What  does QVC think we are all idiots that we will pay $2, $3, $4  thousand dollars on items  when inadequate info is provided.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty and flashy bracelet, but I do not indulge in lab-created diamonds, as they do not hold their over-priced value.

I can find everything about the construction and diamond quality online.  QVC does not always provide gold gram weight, but usually the QVC cost per gram is much higher than the daily commodity price.

I always remember the job of the QVC host and expert is to sell, not necessarily to educate!