Trusted Contributor

TSV Sneak Peak - Affinity Diamond Cluster Ring

If anyone is interested it comes in white or yellow gold. It is the TSV for $899 vs normal price of $1149.  You can actually see it now as there are different styles offered:

J361341  Marquise triple cluster shape

J361333  Heart triple cluster shape

J361332  Elongated Cushion  triple cluster shape

J361331  Round triple cluster shape

It is 1 full carat tdw., H color I2 clarity.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Sneak Peak - Affinity Diamond Cluster Ring

I received the email a couple of days ago and deleted it.

Personally I do not care for cluster rings done to look like solitaires.  Also, I question the quality of the diamonds.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

If anyone is interested it comes in white or yellow gold. It is the TSV for $899 vs normal price of $1149.  You can actually see it now as there are different styles offered:

J361341  Marquise triple cluster shape

J361333  Heart triple cluster shape

J361332  Elongated Cushion  triple cluster shape

J361331  Round triple cluster shape

It is 1 full carat tdw., H color I2 clarity.

I wonder what the QVC Jewelry buyers are thinking presenting a ring with an I2 clarity? It is kind of an insult to their customers because diamonds that are near industrial quality are not going to be appealing to their customer base. SI2 maybe with an H color but I2 and at that exorbitant price??

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the presentations last night, and was tempted by the elongated style....but decided not to buy it because it was a "cluster" diamond ring. Its such a hassle to pay for returns, so it was a no-go. 

Trusted Contributor

Shocked at this TSV. Very gaudy.....need new buyers.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11
You raise a great point. Remember when The Q used to offer "Once in a Lifetime" jewelry? It seems to me they could offer VS1 or better diamonds from Affinity in a special show, indicating that the VS1 diamonds are higher-quality and more expensive than Affinity's typical offerings.
Even Costco regularly sells VS1 diamonds, so they are not scarce.
Could it be too much competition from online diamond retailers like Blue Nile, Brilliant Earth, etc. that keeps QVC from offering superior diamond choices?