Valued Contributor

It appears to be a nice bracelet with adjustable lengths for all. Several nice color choices with that artisan crafted look.They even have bacon...I mean..rhodocrosite for those that like that stone.23 grams so good  presence. I'm on a jewelry freeze but might buy one down the road.

Honored Contributor

Bacon?? did you say bacon?...LOL!! Woman LOL It's very nice but I don't care for toggles.

3399139.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Bacon?? did you say bacon?...LOL!! Woman LOL It's very nice but I don't care for toggles.

3399139.jpg

I really like itSmiley Happy I have not purchased any items from Shoplc.  I will have to check it out.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  LOL I guess you missed the whole thread with one person thinking rhodocrosite looked like a slab of baconSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@SilleeMee  LOL I guess you missed the whole thread with one person thinking rhodocrosite looked like a slab of baconSmiley LOL

That was my thread! I started it a couple of months ago I think it was. LOL!!Woman LOL @Estates 

Super Contributor

It’s a gorgeous piece. I have also bought the similar one with different gemstone. Shop LC has a great collection of artistic jewelry. I have been purchasing a lot of products from the website off lately. Great prices, great quality.

Valued Contributor

@Sublime Saumya  What stone did you get? It seemed like a whole lotta bracelet for the price. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase. I may get one down the road but my job is going through some uncertain times so I am on a freeze for now. Enjoy your bracelet!

Super Contributor

Re: TLV bracelet on Shop LC

[ Edited ]

b@Estates : That bracelet is gorgeous with the rhodocrosite. For many it look like bacon, Smiley Happy but for me it looks like strawberry and vanilla ice cream. I don't own rhodocrosite yet. 

There is a Shungite show on ShopLC right now and I got my first piece of Shungite: a pair of cabochon stud earrings.

Their Artisan and Bali collections are gorgeous.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee : Remember my Peruvian Opal thread? I just got today the matching ring to the earrings that I have. Here it is:

image.png

Super Contributor

Re: TLV bracelet on Shop LC

[ Edited ]

vv@SilleeMee :And here are the earrings, in case you don't remember them from that thread that I did.image.png