Honored Contributor

Amy seems to be sporting a new "engagement ring" I haven't seen online. It's fairly large with baguettes on each side. Could it be a diamond. Maybe she and hubby finally found one they liked that isn't Diamonique. 

Valued Contributor

I have the ring and I wear it on my right hand. I like it. If it was smaller, I would love to wear this as a wedding/engagement ring. It does seem top heavy, so the ring constantly turns on my finger

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I'm 99% sure that's the diamonique ring Amy used to wear that was a slightly larger version of the Meghan engagement ring.   Back then she talked about getting the diamonique Meghan ring that QVC did, and wore it a lot on air before switching it out for those three stacked solitaires.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shanus   I'm 99% sure that's the diamonique ring Amy used to wear that was a slightly larger version of the Meghan engagement ring.   Back then she talked about getting the diamonique Meghan ring that QVC did, and wore it a lot on air before switching it out for those three stacked solitaires.

@Caaareful Shopper   That ring was Asscher cut w/ black stones around middle larger stone. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   That ring was Asscher cut w/ black stones around middle larger stone. 

@Shanus   You're thinking of the first diamonique ring Amy wore for years.  She changed out of that one when Meghan and Harry got engaged and everyone was recreating that 3-stone ring (the one she's wearing now). 

Honored Contributor

I liked Amy's asscher ring better than the Meghan one she's sporting now.

Respected Contributor

Shawn, Amy and Courtney should go back to their own jewelry.The oversized Diamonique replacements scream fake. I realize it is part of the sales shtick but not impressed.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Amy seems to be sporting a new "engagement ring" I haven't seen online. It's fairly large with baguettes on each side. Could it be a diamond. Maybe she and hubby finally found one they liked that isn't Diamonique. 

This may be the ring you are talking about-J366224