Honored Contributor

When she presented it last night, she should have given more thought to her sales pitch. She said you could "wear it on vacation, but wouldn't want to have her finger chopped off". Not a great selling point! Did I hear that correctly?

Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion that ring is much too big to be believable ... I wonder if it’s been a big “hit” with shoppers??

Valued Contributor
I have it & I love it!!! never take it off!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: THE COURTNEY RING

[ Edited ]

Every time I see her wearing it, the ring is turned to one side or the other. It appears to be top heavy and/or the ring is too big for her finger. I do like the style of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

In my opinion that ring is much too big to be believable ... I wonder if it’s been a big “hit” with shoppers??

I agree it's not believable at all.  Easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Number?  I searched Courtney ring and came up with a whole page of Courtney Cason rings.  The first is 6 carat so I figured that is the one.  Or am I on the wrong Courtney?  I guess I've totally missed the hosts' ring designs.

Valued Contributor
J364686
Honored Contributor

Thanks spursfan2 !

Valued Contributor
No prob! 🙂
Honored Contributor

Perhaps that's the trend right now.  Huge, no matter if it's believeable; just for fun.

I saw Amy wearing three solitaire diamonique rings, each look to be about 3ctw each, all stacked on her ring finger for weeks.  I don't think anyone would believe she had a total of 9ctw, plus her diamond wedding band all on her finger.  I don't think she wore it to try to convince anyone that they were real, she just liked the look.

I don't like those large diamonique rings at all.  I wear diamonique to truly be a diamond fascimilie, so I want it believeable for me.  I love the 3ctw rings.  But again, that's just my personal style.