Honored Contributor

Sunburst Cuff Arrived and misc. chit chat

The Sunburst cuff arrived today and it's going back. One it's to small and two, it just doesn't do anything for me. Not even enough to try and make the cuff a little bigger to see if I like it better. So, back it goes tomorrow. Love the ring and the necklace tho.

Was looking at some of the Judith Ripka show tonight cuz I used to buy a lot of her jewelry. Still have all the pieces I did buy. Boy, have her prices skyrocketed! There is no way I could buy her stuff now. Glad I got the pieces I do have and bought them when I did. Makes me appreciate CP's pieces even more.

My DD turns 34 on Sunday! Can hardly believe my "baby" is going to be 34! How can I possibly have a child that old?!

My dad is slowly getting worse and something in my gut says he won't be with us much longer. Something tells me he'll only be with us a few more months. My DD and I will be flying down to see him in a few weeks. I was going to go sooner but DD wanted to go with me (she didn't think she could handle going on her own) and she has some business trips coming up so I decided to wait until she could go with me.

Looking forward to the shows on the 27th. Will have my DVR ready to go. The wonderful thing is that the shows on the 12th and 13th of April will be when I'm on vacation so I can actually watch them and not have to record them! Wahooooo!!!

It's freezing cold and windy here and we're expecting some big storms over the weekend so all those of you having good weather - I envy you right now! It's certainly not sunny CA!

Judy