Honored Contributor

The replaced her Balinese-made jewelry that was reasonably priced with Jai Balinese-made jewelry that is double or more the price of what Suarti presented.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pink Cleome wrote:

I heard Peyton say during a clearance show that QVC was not getting the artisan crafted items anymore like they used to.  He did not say why or anything more about it.

Gee, do you suppose they weren't getting artesian items because they didn't order any?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pink Cleome wrote:

I heard Peyton say during a clearance show that QVC was not getting the artisan crafted items anymore like they used to.  He did not say why or anything more about it.

Gee, do you suppose they weren't getting artesian items because they didn't order any?

The American buyers didn't order any. QVC UK still has a few Suarti Collection items available on their website.

New Contributor

Unfortunately, it's terribly difficult to order anything when they don't present anything to order.

Honored Contributor

Never cared for her. I thought  the dancing business was a little over the top.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Peyton is under a lot of pressure to compete with lower priced lines from other channels.  I like the JAI line, but like above poster said, (sorry, I should quote name) I resent the prices some of this stuff is offered for.  And we never get the "good" sale prices when items get closed out.