Honored Contributor

I don't care for most opaque gemstones, and I especially don't care for anything "southwest" looking, so this stack featured wouldn't be for me.

Also, I prefer bangles to cuffs, so that's another strike against this armful.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  - I really like the look of these bracelets. I checked out the prices for this designer and it would cost around 800 for these 5 bracelets.  Do you know where I could purchase these type for less $$ ?

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono I like them.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi seriously? what a silly thing to say!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@lolakimono  - I really like the look of these bracelets. I checked out the prices for this designer and it would cost around 800 for these 5 bracelets.  Do you know where I could purchase these type for less $$ ?

@San Antonio Gal 

I liked the look as well, but not THAT much, lol.  I saw that CP was on sale via Amazon, and some of their cuffs were only $39.  I ended up bidding on some silver ones at Shopgoodwill, and when I get the collection completed I will post them.  I also like Etsy for those.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

I liked the look as well, but not THAT much, lol.  I saw that CP was on sale via Amazon, and some of their cuffs were only $39.  I ended up bidding on some silver ones at Shopgoodwill, and when I get the collection completed I will post them.  I also like Etsy for those.

Yes, I agree.  Etsy has lots of fabulous cuffs for stacking.  

Valued Contributor

shaving your arms?

Honored Contributor

I didn't even notice the hair on the models arm until it was mentioned. Hairy arms are not a negative as far as I'm concerned, but maybe the seller may want to shave the hairy arm if it's affecting sales.LOL I like all the cuffs shown and do wear multiple cuffs from CP from time to time.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I didn't forget about you.Cat Happy

I wanted to show you my new acquisitions.

I put them on a roll of wrapping paper, so that I could show them without trying to hold them and take a picture.

From left to right- the first 7 are from Shopgoodwill.com.

Maryland charm bracelet

Cheetah link bracelet

Kissing fish

Multistone (one stone is damaged)

Two SW styled

A silver opal cuff

The next two are from Etsy-

turquoise fish

pink stone

The last cuff was a Christmas present- an antique bold cuff

I will stack these with some of my BB and CP/AW pieces.

I think you would be pleased with the selection on Shopgoodwill.org.

Most of them are auctions, so you can place your maximum bid and wait it out.  They usually start under $10 and go up.  There are some that offer "buy it now" or $.01 shipping.

HTH

Honored Contributor

Wow @lolakimono .  What a nice stash you have here.  Thanks for posting!

I've never shopped at the goodwill site and not aware that they have bidding on items.  Good to know!  I will get on their site today.  I've purchased many items in the Goodwill stores over the years, but never online.  So glad you told me about it.

I'm envious of your collection.  Thanks again for remembering to post.  I'm sure I'll see some of these on @Andreatoo 's fashion thread!  Smiley Happy