Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I came across this artist on Etsy, who does stacked cuff bracelets. (Michele Grady Designs)

What do you think of the look?

Ruby Stacking Cuff sterling silver rose cut cuff bracelet image 7

Respected Contributor

love!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

Love!

Honored Contributor

Re: Stacking Cuffs

[ Edited ]

I love that look!  The only cuffs I stack are two wide Heidi Das cuffs that I have owned for many, many years.  Different cuffs but both have blue and green stones and they coordinate nicely.  I wear them on top of the sleeve of my long sleeve turnlenecks.  I do have turquoise cuffs similar to the ones shown here but I never thought of stacking them or even of wearing two together.  I might have to re-think that.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono That's a look that is getting a lot of attention these days.  Stacking and layering are all the rage.  Your southwest look is a really cute take on that trend!

Honored Contributor

Love the look!!!!!   (but if you call attention to your arms, you need to shave them, if needed.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

love!

I love the look too.  I am getting into silver bracelets and I love the stacked look.  Your bracelets are nice and they look good.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Not into Southwestern bangles. I do stack my John Hardy Bracelets purchased over the years. However, like the designs on the Grady bracelets. Just do not care for the added stones. Have a SUPER DAY LOLA, Prov.

Trusted Contributor

@desert Di, If you cannot say something nice don't say anything at all . We were looking at pretty cuffs not a person's arms!!!

Honored Contributor

Just to clarify, these are not mine, they're on the seller's Etsy page, to show how they can be stacked.  I don't own them.