Super Contributor

Anyone have an opinion. I love the stacked ring style, but....how is the quality of this

brand? I know it's just fashion jewelry.

Any clue as to how to size?

TIA

Super Contributor

There's 178 results for stack ring set when you do a search on QVC's website. Which brand in particular are you referring too? They're not all fashion jewelry.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

Anyone have an opinion. I love the stacked ring style, but....how is the quality of this

brand? I know it's just fashion jewelry.

Any clue as to how to size?

TIA

Item # J319880

Wasn't paying attention. LOL

Super Contributor

I would read the reviews. They are mixed on quality, and most people would stay with their regular size. I definitely go up a size with a very wide ring.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Penellope said:

I would read the reviews. They are mixed on quality, and most people would stay with their regular size. I definitely go up a size with a very wide ring.

I noticed the reviews, and guess it's an up-in-the-air type question.

I have wanted Shawn's ring since it intro'd, but is that the width you would go up a size on?

I would love it if offered in yellow gold.

Thank you

Super Contributor

I personally always size up on wide band rings. I hate the feeling of a tight ring.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Penellope said:

I personally always size up on wide band rings. I hate the feeling of a tight ring.

I have the problem of rings sliding off. I have small, but long fingers, and love the look

of the wide band, especially on Shawn's ring. I prefer yellow gold, is all. I love the sterling

silver on other women, but I don't have the warmth in my skin tone.

Esteemed Contributor

They look too wide. I have purchased 2 sets of thin 18KT stack rings (white gold, yellow gold and rose gold) from the Q years ago - that I love. Unfortunately, I lost one of the rings and wish they would carry them again.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2015 kivah said:

They look too wide. I have purchased 2 sets of thin 18KT stack rings (white gold, yellow gold and rose gold) from the Q years ago - that I love. Unfortunately, I lost one of the rings and wish they would carry them again.

Like you said. they do appear too wide. I have a rolling ring and bracelet in 14K, with white/yellow/rose gold, and I really enjoy them. IMHO, those items are simply understated

elegance.

Honored Contributor

Size up on stack rings unless you truly plain to wear one by itself. As a group of two or more, they will fit like a wide band ring. Shawn's ring is a style all unto itself. They have adjusted it upwards because it is so wide in back. Get your normal size. To the poster who has a peeling ring, send it back, the whole set. Its defective and they will take it. Note: All opinions are from my personal experience and may differ from yours.