Honored Contributor

Some new 14K appearing for the Gold Rush Show

But not a lot.  Hardly any of the 18K items are on sale.  In fact it's just some of them.  I could be wrong, and all gold will be in sale....but I don't think so.  In the past they have.  Again, very expensive.  This due to inflation and not so much as the high price of gold. Gold jewelry that is new is always high.  If you want anything in the 2 digit gram range, it has to be $1,000.00 up.  Just put in 14k in the search box and you will see new items on sale. 

This will not be all gold.  I looked at the schedule and there will be JAI show.....and he just does silver, I think.  Perhaps some with both.  But in those cases, gold is the accent.

Honored Contributor

Re: Some new 14K appearing for the Gold Rush Show

@songbird I love gold, so I will certainly take a look, but I have felt for a number of years now that almost any new pieces I would buy that would really be different from what I already have would cost well into 4 figures.  

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird 

JAI is starting to offer 14k pieces.  There was a 14k ring presented in the all-day jewelry show before the holidays.

Honored Contributor

The price of gold has skyrocketed again recently, at $1832 oer ounce as of today.

Daily Gold Price History (usagold.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The price of gold has skyrocketed again recently, at $1832 oer ounce as of today.

Daily Gold Price History (usagold.com)

It won't go down in a long, long time.  The people making plenty money are the ones everyone that sold their gold to them.  Inflation.  Every minute of each day, it's worth less and less.  So they (government prints more) to pay for stuff.  Gold is actual wealth, not  paper money.

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping Q will offer some different styles. The last few gold days have been full of a lot of the same old, same old. I love rose gold and hope there is something in rose that I like and can afford. 

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I'm hoping Q will offer some different styles. The last few gold days have been full of a lot of the same old, same old. I love rose gold and hope there is something in rose that I like and can afford. 

Ditto for white gold.

Trusted Contributor

Not buying as I have more gold than I know what to do with, but I am liking

J492745
Adi Paz 14K Gold Double Hoop w/ Chain Earrings
Respected Contributor

A year or more ago I put J365989 Eterna Gold Earrings, I believe I paid either $649 or $695. I love the earrings but from time to time when checking the price, they fluctuated mostly substantially downward. It was a little discouraging for me, but that is the way things go. The reason I bring this up is because in the early days of Q I thought they prided themselves on saying that the price stayed at price they purchased Gold at even if gold skyrocketed in the interim. Yes, price would go up after gold day but never saw the fluctuation we see now on a possible daily basis. For this reason plus fact that I already have enough to last a lifetime, I do not plan on purchasing anything of substantial value and most likely nothing. I realize we should not purchase jewelry to worship the price but to enjoy it.
Respected Contributor

Should have said “purchased J365989” in my above post.