Honored Contributor

Re: Some new 14K appearing for the Gold Rush Show

When I sorted gold by newest, it shows a flimsy initial pendant as the tsv. I hope that's not the the real tsv. 

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart J370781 is the TSV.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
@CalminHeartJ370781 is the TSV.

Hi. I received an email about the tsv.  I'm not impressed at all. There is some new online but I haven't seen anything I liked yet.

Honored Contributor

Got an 18K Arte d'Oro bracelet on 5 payments using my usual Visa card.  Most expensive item I've ever purchased.  But it's on sale (I didn't think it would be)  popped up today.  So that will be it for this gold event. I purchased today.  The estimated delivery date is tomorrow.  I doubt I'll get it tomorrow, but it will be sent using UPS all the way.

Honored Contributor

you get J363418   ? seems to be popular

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

you get J363418   ? seems to be popular

This doesn't even have a slide insert clasp. I wouldn't pay that much for a bracelet with a lobster claw.

Respected Contributor

I happen to see that Macy's had a great jewelry sale yesterday with lots of items 70% off. I bought a ss citrine ring that was almost 3k that I thought was gorgeous. I don't wear a lot of gemstones anymore but the ring caught my eye.

Their other gold and silver pieces were an excellent price. 

I can't believe the Q is charging 5.50 for shipping! Wow that necklace is as light as air. Really Q how cheap can you get!

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I happen to see that Macy's had a great jewelry sale yesterday with lots of items 70% off. I bought a ss citrine ring that was almost 3k that I thought was gorgeous. I don't wear a lot of gemstones anymore but the ring caught my eye.

Their other gold and silver pieces were an excellent price. 

I can't believe the Q is charging 5.50 for shipping! Wow that necklace is as light as air. Really Q how cheap can you get!

You have to pay over $1,000.00 for anything decent, like something about 10 grams.  I have to pay more, because I prefer 18K.  Only QVC, it's no longer $100 per per gram.

Respected Contributor

I purchased two gold items during flash free ship Wednesday. One has shipped already via whomp whomp.. Mail Innovations! Anyway saved $11 with free shipping. Think the shipping is $5.50 because of insurance ... certainly Mail Innovations is not a higher level of shipping!
Honored Contributor

years ago I bought a gold bracelet on the 22 or 23rd and it got here Xmas Eve. That came by plane for sure.   Then, I got one that went to the neighbor next door ! Yikes !  she didn't know what she had and bought it to me hahahhahaha  Bless her heart !