Respected Contributor

Solid Gold Bangle

[ Edited ]

I wanted to buy J334852--the solid gold bangle that is 1/8" wide.  However, the one review in the size large said that it will only fit a 7" wrist and is missized.  Has anyone purchased this bangle is size large?  If so, does it fit correctly?  Thanks for your help!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Solid Gold Bangle

[ Edited ]

I own the 1/4 inch but from many years ago, and it's in the small. I purchased the 1/8 inch this time to wear with my watch. There are several reviews now for the 1/4 inch large and none of them say anything about not fitting correctly. Go back and read them and maybe you will get your answer. Good Luck

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I own the 1/4 inch but from many years ago, and it's in the small. I purchased the 1/8 inch this time to wear with my watch. There are several reviews now for the 1/4 inch large and none of them say anything about not fitting correctly. Go back and read them and maybe you will get your answer. Good Luck

@qvcfreak

Sorry!  I meant to say the 1/8".  Did you purchase the 1/8" in the small?  My question is about the 1/8" in the large, which has only one review--that it's the wrong size.

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune, I just received mine today and I'm including a picture, but I ordered the 6 3/4 and as you can see, there's still room. I would think the large would be the same. Hope picture helps.

IMG_9995.JPG

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@fortune, I just received mine today and I'm including a picture, but I ordered the 6 3/4 and as you can see, there's still room. I would think the large would be the same. Hope picture helps.

IMG_9995.JPG

@qvcfreak

Thank you sooooooo much for taking the time and trouble to take the picture and respond to me!!!  Are you happy with your purchase?  I'm considering getting the 1/8" in the large.

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune, Sorry I took so long to respond but was out of town attending a wedding in San Antonio. And Yes, I love the bracelet. Haven't taken it off. Works perfect with my watch and it is weighty and strong. 

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I wanted to buy J334852--the solid gold bangle that is 1/8" wide.  However, the one review in the size large said that it will only fit a 7" wrist and is missized.  Has anyone purchased this bangle is size large?  If so, does it fit correctly?  Thanks for your help!

@fortune wrote:

Just to follow up:  I purchased the 1/8" wide solid gold bangle in the large, and it came to me as a size small.  I'm really ticked!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune, are you saying it fits like a size small or they sent you the size small. I feel so sad for you.  I know how much you wanted it and really did your research. Are you exchanging it or giving up altogether?

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@fortune, are you saying it fits like a size small or they sent you the size small. I feel so sad for you.  I know how much you wanted it and really did your research. Are you exchanging it or giving up altogether?

@qvcfreak

It is a size small!!!!!  I think there's something wrong at the warehouse.  I've given up for now.  Just took it to the post office.  I would love to have it in a size large, but can't trust the Q to ever get it.  Thanks for all your help!!! 16x16_heart.png

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune, how very sad, they need to straighten that out or they are going to lose a lot of sales. It's ashamed because you would have loved it. I hope you try again later, maybe in a few months. Good Luck