Occasional Contributor

Sir Peyton Kelley... Question???

Sir Peyton,

I was looking for a SAPPHIRE BRACELET, which this network has...BUT I have an 8" wrist but your 8" bracelets measure 7 1/4" what is that all about?????

An 8" bracelet SHOULD fit an 8" wrist like your other bracelets from other brands. Can you PLEASE explain this to me and in FURTURE, can we 8" Ladies get a break. 

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sir Peyton Kelley... Question???

I think that bracelet was mis-marked when it was put in the system.  I think the title of the description was supposed to say 7-1/4", since everything else in the description leads to that conclusion.  QVC just needs to fix the title, since it's not an 8".

Laura loves cats!
Occasional Contributor

I thought so at first but 2 reviewers bought 8" and it was measured 7 1/4" when they got it home. I don't want to pay for a return if this is the problem. 

Honored Contributor

If you receive something that is obviously defective and not as described,  just return it,  call CS and you will not be charged S&H.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Community

@gemjunky89 wrote:

Sir Peyton,

I was looking for a SAPPHIRE BRACELET, which this network has...BUT I have an 8" wrist but your 8" bracelets measure 7 1/4" what is that all about?????

An 8" bracelet SHOULD fit an 8" wrist like your other bracelets from other brands. Can you PLEASE explain this to me and in FURTURE, can we 8" Ladies get a break. 

Thank you.

Hi @gemjunky89, I am so sorry that you had this problem.   I have forwarded your comments to our quality assurance department.   This should not be happening.  The Q started a new fit program for bracelets and this should never happen again.  Please let me know if you have or hear about any more situations on sizing.  Thank you for the notice.   Best, Peyton

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Sir Peyton Kelley, for getting back to me. I will let you know if it happens. Thank you once again.

Honored Contributor

Was he knighted by the Queen ?

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peyton Cat Very Happy Any sneak peaks for the Gold Rush?

Honored Contributor

New Contributor

Hi Mr. Kelly. On 4/16 I bought the baguette white diamond ring $3104.00 and the matching band $2144. Both size 9 for our 50th anniversary.  The ring came, I knew I'd love it , but in the package they sent , instead of the band , I was sent one of the 4/14 TSV heart ring. My receipt says I ordered both , so something went wrong by selling stock that was not available. I called immediately, Qvc said they would check and call me back. Not what I wanted to hear. They can't seem to find it . I wanted the whole set since I've been waiting 50 years for diamonds. I also didn't want the ring to be cut and resized . I wanted the 9. So either I sent back $5248.00 of diamonds or would it be possible to order a sz 9 ? I'd appreciate any help you could give me.  Thank you, 

Judi Weischedel

ok to access my email and phone number ,