Respected Contributor

what happened to all the colorful Honora bracelet sets and necklaces??

I used to love the Honora shows as they offered beautifully colored and fun pearl items.

They were not 'your grandmother's pearls' which is why I really liked them. 

Have not seen anything like that today. 

JOEL, what happened???

Honored Contributor

Re: what happened to all the colorful Honora bracelet sets and necklaces??

You can blame me, for one.  I've said a few times the colors are too metallic.  Maybe I wasn't the only one.  How about some "pearly" colors, Honora? 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

You can blame me, for one.  I've said a few times the colors are too metallic.  Maybe I wasn't the only one.  How about some "pearly" colors, Honora? 

Are you talking about HONORA? No metallic that I ever saw. I have many pastel and earth tone pieces...no metallic!

Honored Contributor

No longer in vogue. Other than on QVC, I have yet to see someone wear colored pearls in real life EXCEPT black or pink/blush. 

Not to mention, I don't see them in print either but that may due to the magazines I like/look at.

Respected Contributor

The great thing about the Honora pearl shows is they remind me to get out my pearls.  I love the natural mings that I purchased.  I love the muted colors Smiley Happy I saw Honora on this past week and got out my Mings.  Love them.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering why if this is supposed to be shows related to the "pearl harvest" most of what I see are clearance items instead of new?

I have a variety of "colored" pearls from Honora and I enjoy them.  However I do like the more natural color stands, too which I see other places, plus more unique designs, also that I see other places.  Honora IMO got into a rut and unless they break out of it, I don't see a reason to buy the products.

Honored Contributor

I regret every "goofy pearl color" purchase I ever made.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I regret buying the pastel ones because they have terribly faded to just looking like dirty pearls.I was considering tossing them. I wonder if they could be dyed? I have nothing to lose as they are trash the way they are now. I was stupid to buy them here, should have known better.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I regret buying the pastel ones because they have terribly faded to just looking like dirty pearls.I was considering tossing them. I wonder if they could be dyed? I have nothing to lose as they are trash the way they are now. I was stupid to buy them here, should have known better.

Maybe they could remove the rest of the fake color rather than trying to add more color?  Might look more natural.