Regular Contributor
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding Heather Hall cohosting with Nikki Stanzione Friday nights and Chuck Clemency now hosting on ShopLC? I can't get used to Chuck hosting but he does do a good job and I like Heather and Nikki but I don't care for them hosting together. I guess ShopHQ is trying to give JTV Girlfriend Friday a run for its money!
Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding Heather Hall cohosting with Nikki Stanzione Friday nights and Chuck Clemency now hosting on ShopLC? I can't get used to Chuck hosting but he does do a good job and I like Heather and Nikki but I don't care for them hosting together. I guess ShopHQ is trying to give JTV Girlfriend Friday a run for its money!

I rarely watch shophq anymore, because its all about the dubrows.  I do pass by it when looking for something to watch.  I have seen Heather and Nikki. I thought they did well together.  I have also passed by the channel and Nikki was presenting several things.  She is really good I think.  But I am not watching a lot.

Honored Contributor

Imo Nikki makes a better host than does Heather. They're both good at what they do but I think Nikki can stand alone and sell anything...and I mean anything.

Honored Contributor

I loved Nikki when she was on Shoplc and back when she was on JTV.  She was funny and fun to watch.  She has great laugh but her personality doesn't come through as much on Shophq.  She's good and better than most of the Shophq hosts.  I have not seen the show she does with Heather.  I like Chuck on Shoplc, same old Chuck.  His schedule changed, he's on later now so I won't be seeing much of him.