Esteemed Contributor

I own several of their watches designed for women, and concur with @Kachina624 regarding the quality. They are money well spent.👍

Because men are their core marketing base, beautiful, scantily clad models are frequently used as eye candy. It has never been a bother to me; though I must admit that photo was rather jarring.😐

Thankfully, they are not "displayed" in that manner during an Invicta Women's watch presentation; at least not to my knowledge. It would be rather distracting. I am not a prude, and have an appreciation for the beauty of the female form, but do not wish to see "most" of it while shopping for timepieces.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles    I checked last night and they don't have a single woman's Invicta watch in inventory.  Just 3 garish no-name brand total.  Apparently they're out of the women's watch business. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SandySparkles    I checked last night and they don't have a single woman's Invicta watch in inventory.  Just 3 garish no-name brand total.  Apparently they're out of the women's watch business. 

@Kachina624  I went searching this morning, and thankfully they have relisted three pages of women's watches. I am already eyeing some beauties before they mysteriously disappear again.😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I had two women's Invicta watches.  The first one could not be repaired by two different jewelers, they told me basically this watch is a piece of c**p, in polite terms, of course.  The second was a baby Lupah  (maybe not quite the right name, but it had Lupah in the name) and I couldn't read the distorted face well.  Gave up on Invicta totally.  

Contributor

I took one of my Invicta watches to Batteries Plus to have the battery replace. The salesperson looked at it and said that Batteries Plus would not replace batteries for Invicta watches. He didn't give a reason but I'm assuming it was a company policy.

Respected Contributor

@kerk wrote:

I took one of my Invicta watches to Batteries Plus to have the battery replace. The salesperson looked at it and said that Batteries Plus would not replace batteries for Invicta watches. He didn't give a reason but I'm assuming it was a company policy.

That's odd. I live n a fairly small town and got many batteries replaced in my Invicta watches. Never had any problems with them.

Honored Contributor

Hand models.  Yes,  Gem Shopping Network used to have them on all the times.  Wearing million dollar jewelry.  Their hands were near perfect.  Beautifully manicured hands. Trained to hold them still.  They have started to come back.  They were gone during the pandemic.  

Honored Contributor

Since this thread is still hanging around, I'd like to add another curious sighting on this channel.  I think it was a day or so after the pastie incident.  The Today's Special Value, or whatever that channel calls them, was a low voltage taser, also called a stun gun.  Illegal in my state and several others.  The show after that one was for some sort of protective vest, usually called bullet-proof.  I know these shows are planned months ahead, but its downight creepy in light of recent news.