Honored Contributor

Has anyone ordered during the Doorbuster weekend? There have been some items I liked and which I recognized as great buys but so far I haven't purchased anything. Have you? What?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I did! Bought several pairs of earrings...some all silver and some with stones. I just couldn't resist that 40%-off coupon! That's insane! It's a good thing I can't wear rings because the bank would have been broken for sure. The prices are unbelievable. @Tique

Honored Contributor

Been thinking about this sterling bracelet. It's electroform. I really like it. 

3188874.jpg

@Tique,

What's on your wishlist over there?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   that bracelet is gorgeous. I haven't been keeping a Wish List. The one thing I really want is some Morganite. I was also thinking about some of the Xavier jewelry after reading your reviews. I think I should peruse the website while viewing today. I'll let you know if I get something.

Btw I ordered some of the Kreyol Essence Castor Oil products when they were a TLV. I like that oil much better for my hair that the Argan.

Did you see the Golden South Sea Pearl necklace yesterday? It looked beautiful although Katie wasn't wearing the right top to really showcase it.

I have a single GSS Pearl pendant and earrings from Evine. I think I've worn it once. 

Honored Contributor

That pearl necklace is very nice @Tique. I've seen that presented before and it's a showstopper piece. Very special I think. GSS pearls are so beautiful. My mom left me a strand of them when she passed. I have never worn them.They have a 18K gold clasp and the pearls are large, around 10mm I think. The pearls glow and look like they are made of gold. Woman Happy

I don't own any Morganite. Very pretty stone. I'd like some round studs.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Xavier pieces. They're all so classic and timeless. The hoops I got are getting a lot of wear. I love them and they are very comfortable. I was thinking about getting a bracelet but really not sure how much I'd wear it.

Honored Contributor

'Smackdown Saturday' is going on right now (12/15). @Tique Katie's golden South Sea pearl necklace...wowza! For the past two days they've been teasing us with that. It sure is gorgeous! They said it's limited and probably never coming back. Pearls like that are not coming around much anymore because of changes in the ocean.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I know. It's gorgeous!