Regular Contributor

Re: She gets me every time.....

Hi ladies,

I totally agree Anisha, she does get us everytime, lol.

But like you, I am limiting my purchases and trying to buy what I think I will wear a lot to justify the purchase. So given that, I also ordered the skinny gem cuff. I love that it is stackable and the stones look so vibrant in the pic. Hope they are in real life. Also like how most of the stones are the vibrant ones and not the lighter ones. So if I love this one, I plan to cancel my waitlist wider cobblestone one. For me, I think I will get more wear out of the skinny and I love to stack with other Ripka pieces but also non Ripka pieces. (Also, I love how the focus on the skinny cuff is more on the stones and there is a little less silver surrounding each stone.)

I also love the 3 new clad cuffs... the SB, light blue Chalcedony, and the darker green Chalcedony. But I am going to resist.

Most of the shows are on when I can't watch live, so will DVR. But I find that whenever I DVR the shows, I tend to fast forward a lot. I do miss the live experience.

Enjoy the shows ladies and all of your new treasures. I am loving everything you all mentioned.

Super Contributor

I adore sea foam chalcedony and have many pieces of it in JR2 and JR couture. I think I may need this cuff, although I really don't have any other clad items. It is a beauty, and really really screams summer at the beach! I might have to mix myself a cocktail before I order it.

Super Contributor

Smarty,

How about mixing two and ordering me a small? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Trusted Contributor

Hi BlingQueen , enjoy your peacock ring. I saw it and it looks beautiful, not for me though, too much oxidation for my liking, but it is very pretty.
Trusted Contributor

Hi disneygal, I agree with you about how vibrant the gemstones look in the pictures of the skinny cuff. Let's both hope they are in person too. Enjoy it when you get it. I am resisting the seafoam clad cuff for now !
Trusted Contributor

Hi smarty, do post back if you get the seafoam chalcedony cuff. I love the color and the mix with the clad. If I may ask, would you say the blue color of what you own from the JR2 and couture looks like the blue of the cuff in the picture or does it have some grey in it ? I am debating buying this one .
Frequent Contributor

I can't wait to hear reviews and see some great photos of your new treasures ladies! I bought the lunch time special dew drop necklace in clad so that is it for me this time. Anisha and others who have posted photos, thank you for them. I've had the dew drop necklace on my wishlist since Anisha posted a lovely actual photo many months ago.

Super Contributor

Hi Anisha...the pieces I have are similarly colored to the cuff...a true sea foam color! It has no grey scale to it...it coordinates very well with teal, turquoise, and even some blue topaz. The cuff is on waitlist in small, so I may wait to order (fingers crossed, hoping it's a OTO!)

Honored Contributor

In my wheelhouse...on easy pay bought the cuff...very greco roman feel to it .gotta have it....done. Love that diopside pendant too......argh.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G