Trusted Contributor

Shawn's Hear My Soul Speak ring

Would anyone here on this forum be able to tell me where I may find this ring for purchase?    Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Hear My Soul Speak ring

I saw the rings on ebay.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank you.  Yes, I've seen them there also, quite used I might add, and asking an unrealistic price to boot.  

There is a website that I am unfamiliar with, I forget the name, dazzbox I think (?), offering the ring new for $136.00.  I'm just gun-shy purchasing from a website I've never heard of.  Can anyone recommend this retailer/seller?

Honored Contributor

There's a size 10 on Poshmark - $138

Honored Contributor

Any used ring which is scratched can be returned to "new" condition by a jeweler for a small charge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Just a heads up to the OP in the event you find one.  They said not to order up because the size has been adjusted to accomodate the thick band.  However, I did not find this to be true.  I ordered from the first "batch" when the ring was introduced.  I ordered my regular size and a size up, and ended up keeping the larger size.  

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon Thank you very much, duly noted!

I sure hope I'm successful in finding - it will serve a wonderful purpose for gifting. 
Love you guys!  Thank you all your input !

Honored Contributor

I didn't have the same experience as @faeriemoon.  I bought it for my ring finger which is a size 4.  I ordered the ring in a size 4 and the fit was perfect for me.  A 5 would have been huge.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't have the same experience as @faeriemoon.  I bought it for my ring finger which is a size 4.  I ordered the ring in a size 4 and the fit was perfect for me.  A 5 would have been huge.  

Yes, my size up was a little big, but I couldn't get my size on my finger, @Lipstickdiva  Woman Sad

Actually, I wonder if they changed the sizing after the initial run.  I think I remember hearing something about that...