Honored Contributor

Samuel B now seems to be on all the time now evine.com. But that's okay for me, he and his artisans create beautiful works of jewelry art. Do you think?

He's on right now showing 3 carved pendants (I think) for a mere $89 - WHAT??? He has another tsv too, sleeping beauty for the wrist. Just yesterday or day prior he did a lovely spinner ring. I enjoy listening to him, his stories, his videos and photos, just outstanding.

Do you have any of his pieces in your wardrobe?

Honored Contributor

I rarely purchase jewelry these days.  But I think Samuel B has some beautifully crafted items at reasonable prices.  Go for it, it you love it!

Honored Contributor

I have a few of his gemstone bangle bracelets that are beautiful. The quality is excellent and Evine has some great prices when he is on.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Samuel B now seems to be on all the time now evine.com. But that's okay for me, he and his artisans create beautiful works of jewelry art. Do you think?

He's on right now showing 3 carved pendants (I think) for a mere $89 - WHAT??? He has another tsv too, sleeping beauty for the wrist. Just yesterday or day prior he did a lovely spinner ring. I enjoy listening to him, his stories, his videos and photos, just outstanding.

love sam b pieces, i have several. I also love he has a warrenty on all his pieces and comes nicely packaged with a polishing cloth in all his boxes

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

His pieces are very nice.  I had a pink mother of pearl ring.  One of my friends liked it so much I gifted it to her. ( my friends and I will do this)  Evine has a nice variety of jewelry at good prices.  My favorite is Gems en vogue.  I have a couple pieces from Passage to Israel, the pieces are very well made.  They have shows on today.  Enjoy your shopping.