Frequent Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I love his bangles but he does not offer small sizes.  That's one think I've found with most of Evine jewelry offerings.  QVC offers more small sizes than any of the shopping channels.

They don't offer large sizes on most bracelets either.  That's why I love QVC.  You can get small, average and large in all bracelets, where evine and HSN usually only have one size.  They haven't figured out yet that not everyone is a one size fits all kind of gal!

Honored Contributor

I received my items from Rue-la-la today. (3 days, wow!)  

The bracelet is beautiful and looks nice with my multi-gemstone ring.  I also have 2 multi-gemstone eternity bands from Samuel B that go well with the bracelet and ring.

The onyx ring is 5 carats and the setting is heavy.  I wear so much black I know I'll wear it a lot on my right hand.

The earrings are nice every day earrings.

I have a lot of Samuel B cleaning cloths!

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new pieces and I love the polishing cloths. Just a nice extra detail. 

Regular Contributor
Woohoo!! I have been checking the items daily and was able to get two 8.5mm bangles and the earrings!! The are in process!! Excited!! Thanks all!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Seashoregirl I'm excited for you, I'm also waiting for two rings. One of which is Samuel B

Super Contributor

I did not buy his TSV but have many of his items - they are always a good price, the highest quality and beautiful

Respected Contributor

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Above are the pics of my fave Samuel B. shades of garnet ring from many years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

image.jpeg

@SANNA  that ring is gorgeous!!  Love the color of the stones.  Love the cut of the stones too.  That would be something I would order.  Beautiful ring.  Thanks for posting.