Honored Contributor

I purchased these earrings: Item # J 372263  Italian Silver Polished Square Tube Hoop Earrings (also 18K gold plated). Something different from my other hoops. If not sold out, you may want to have a look. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SZIISH LIST SILVER HOOPS

I didn't buy the earrings. Her latest shows with Valerie and Dennis Basso clearance were pleasant  demonstrations to watch. I did buy  one  Dennis Basso item and  might buy one more item.

Honored Contributor

I like those hoops @Shanus 

I just wish they weren't post-back-clutch style.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like those hoops @Shanus 

I just wish they weren't post-back-clutch style.

@SilleeMee   I agree. Prefer a snap bar closure, but loved these hoops.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee @Shanus  I too considered those hoops but agree with both of you that I prefer a closed hoop. I have caught things on the open hoops and pulled them out of shape. These were ones that I purchased while watching the Szish List a while ago.

Katrina is dangerous for me to watch lol. I got the sunglasses. Don't need another pair, but I have no aviators. Thought I'd try them.

LOVE the Szish list. 

Off topic but the woman on there last night, Sasha Morrison was on a while back with Laura Geller, and Laura realized that Sasha's father had given her a job years ago. This is what makes the Szish list so different and fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

@KLm 

I like her show a lot. It's my favorite on the Q for many reasons. I record the shows b/c they come on so late and by the time I get around to watching them some things have already sold out or are on waitlist...maybe a good thing huh?Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the hoops too, but I got them in gold.  They look beautiful.  A classic look that will go with any outfit.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee It does me no good to depend on items selling out lol. I find her instagram post on QVC as soon as it hits on Wednesday, and look at it again on Thursday.

I kind of drooled over that pink clutch she had on her post, but I don't need another one of those since I don't go anywhere, ever. Although I could drop it into a pink tote I have and use it everyday. (Am I talking myself into it???)

@walkingal I have been looking for smallish gold hoops, so those were a real temptation for me. Had they been closed I would own them!