Contributor

SEARCHING FOR THE NECKLACE SHOWN WITH RENEE'S TSV

I am searching for the necklace that was often shown today with the Attitudes TSV dresses.  It looks like small beads with a large stone centerpiece and then a fringe of beads descending from the stone.  You can see it on the latest TSV video of the dresses at the 4:30 mark on Angela the plus model wearing the black cold shoulder dress.

I checked model's closet and called QVC and they coud not help me.  Maybe someone out there recognizes it.

Thanks

WinterGirl

Honored Contributor

Re: SEARCHING FOR THE NECKLACE SHOWN WITH RENEE'S TSV

@WinterGirl - The models' jewelry is all by Renee. It doesn't seem to be available right now, but I do know her jewelry pops in and out online here. When my DD was in college I got her Renee's "half full" necklace. I saw it on a model, it wasn't available, the one day I saw it online. Keep checking her jewelry and good luck! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you for the information.  I will keep checking.

WinterGirl

Honored Contributor

I want that necklace too!! I love it.

Honored Contributor

@WinterGirl

@Pecky

@beach-mom

@Susan-QVC

I did a quick search and found three pieces of jewelry in Renee's line, all on clearance.

I would assume that that necklace will not be back.Cat Sad

Susan, can you check on the status of Renee's jewelry in the future, as her current inventory is all on clearance?

TIA! Cat Happy

Contributor

WinterGirl I believe the necklace you're interested in can be purchased at QVC - UK.  If I found the correct necklace, it is currently available in gold (silver is sold out) and is selling for forty-five pounds.  If you know someone in the U.K. Maybe they can purchase it for you.

BTW -- I believe we know each other.  If you're who I think you are, we shared a common interest on another board a few years ago (ice skating and a certain "hot blini" skater).  You knew me with a different name, Lenochka.