Honored Contributor

a silver Tubogas cuff with nice end caps and easy on and off.

Very pretty. Can't upload the picture though. After I get it I'll show it. LOL

Respected Contributor

$229

rosssimons.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I used to buy the occasional item from them, but it was a massive effort to stop receiving the catalog so I never purchased anything again. 

Honored Contributor

I've gotten some wonderful items from them over the years.  Especially some great pearl earrings with gemstones for a great price. 

Respected Contributor

I have a very attractive Cuban link silver bracelet from them, substantial amt of silver. Nice big clasp. Was so affordable. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@Sooner I purchased many pieces from them before they started selling on the Q.  I especially liked the fact that they offered leverback earrings and 8 inch bracelets. I haven't purchased anything in about ten years, however.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @TheMemphisVette  for that picture.

I got the smaller width size for 159.  The picture of the gal's arm the cuff is real shiny.  QVC won't let me copy and paste it or even upload it from my own downloads folder.   I gave up.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got the smaller width size for 159.  The picture of the gal's arm the cuff is real shiny.  QVC won't let me copy and paste it or even upload it from my own downloads folder.   I gave up.

rosssimons2.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Yay ! you done it.

Don't know how you done it, but, you did ! Your a wizard . ROFL

Thanks so much !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE   I love it and have a similar one. I wear the solid silver facing up and you can turn it so the end caps are on top for two different looks.