Super Contributor

And what the heck are notifications?  And message tags?

I guess we won't be talking during shows if this remains the same.

Super Contributor

Why is there is Super Contributor next to my name.  And where is my quote at teh and of the post?

OY!

Super Contributor

Re: Ripkanista Thread

[ Edited ]

Email is case sesitive too?  Oh well, maybe they thought it was time to stir things up...  I agree with Kaplan that they should always get suggestions first  from the bloggers that use the forums,  I missed the Judith show this Friday.  Still have to remember the Friday schedule... 

Super Contributor

Kitty, I love your name and avitar. Cat Very Happy

I was worried about talking during shows.  I've accidentally logged out a couple of times when trying to figure out how to navigate.  I think with practice we will be able to talk during the shows.  I just added my avitar picture and I'm finding the new forum fun to explore!

Forum usage seemed to be lagging and maybe a major redo was needed?

Frequent Contributor

FYI, the Ripka sub-forum is now under the "My Favorite Brand" folder.

Contributor

I'm still feeling my way around this new forum.....it does look to me that the threads in the Ripka brands sub forum don't get listed under the Jewelry forum.

Check out the 350plus items of Ripka on five evil pays under the mid season clearance!

Super Contributor

Did anyone start a topic on today's show(6-23)?  I must have been slacking, lol, but I didn't know there was a show this afternoon... Thanks for the thread!

Trusted Contributor

Ripka sub forum - Listed under My Favorite Brand in the Forum list to the left:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Judith-Ripka/bd-p/JudithRipka

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor
Is anyone watching tonite 7/9/15??
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Contributor

A few years ago she had some wonderful stud earrings as a TSV. Well, I lost one last year Smiley Mad and I cannot find them on QVC or even Ebay. I LOVED those earrings - simple and inexpensive ($60ish range...this is why I don't do diamonds - I will lose one).

I wish she would have them or something similiar to them on again.