Contributor

Starting this as a place to experiment with the new forums.....and provide a single place to search due to the lack of a dedicated Ripka forum!

Post any and all Ripka here!

Frequent Contributor

Hi auctionlady!  I am trying out the new forum this afternoon.  I hope they bring back the subforums.  The format seems easy enough, but I hope they are planning to do sub-forums.  It does look like they have made it easier to upload photos.  Have a great day.

Occasional Contributor

I'm not a fan of the new forum.  I think the Q has done a great disservice to itself by eliminating the Judith Ripka sub-forum.  A lot of my Ripka purchases are made based on enabling from other Ripkanistas, their great reviews, photos and sneak peaks.  I do not look forward to wading through tons of posts just to find those that I'm interested in.  I'm sorry that so many of the Ripkanistas moved to FB since I do not post there, and I miss the chatter, but I understand why they moved.

Trusted Contributor
Hi auctionlady, I looked this morning and found that the dedicated Ripka sub forum was eliminated during these new changes. I hope they reinstate the sub forums as it is quite the chore to wade thru several blog posts under the combined Jewelry blogs to look for a Ripka thread.
Trusted Contributor

This new Forum is awful!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

When you post about Ripka, put Ripka as the Tag.  That should help.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tip NJG.  Will do...

Frequent Contributor

Omg where is the Judith Ripka forum?!

Contributor

Interesting that it looks like we can have a picture avatar! I want the forum back!!!

Contributor

I agree - I miss everyone!  The Ripkanistas are a lovely bunch, helping each other with honest reviews, advice, ideas, and some friendly enabling (bad girls' bench, anyone?). I responded to Anisha that I miss her pictures, Kaplan's updates, Peaches' messages, Sammycat's advice as a trained jeweler, seeing and hearing about everyone's beautiful treasures, and more.  

Until we get our forum back, I am officially going through withdrawal!