Trusted Contributor

@beherenow123 wrote:

Was it Asch-Grossbardt?  I have some of their pieces from way back when.  Lovely jewelry.

No, that doesn't sound right. I'll look for the invoice and get back to this thread with the brand.

I also bought a turquoise pendant from the seller from the Q when they were discontinuing the line. That one was marked down.

I'll also google Asch-Grossbardt. Curious.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your replies everyone! @Kachina624 - I found out it IS red spiny oyster. I have some of that, but this is a brighter red.

89DA9150-7B4A-4C97-99AC-FDD1D4DE9FDB.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

HEllo. My pendants are by Kabana. Found out that they are a made in the USA company not Greek! Made me smile. The pendant in the picture is the one I have with the heart being spiny oyster instead of mother of pearl.

"Kabana was founded by Stavros Eleftheriou in 1975. Housed in what was once an old mission church in Albuquerque, New Mexico, this historic building is now home to the skilled goldsmiths and craftspeople that make Kabana's distinctive Collections. Kabana, renowned and undisputed Master of Inlay, is one of the few jewelry manufacturing companies in the United States that does not outsource any portion of our product. From the drawing table to finish, each piece is produced entirely in the United States. Our innovative design team creates pieces of exquisite beauty. Our artisans not only utilize the traditional methods of inlay but also take it to new heights of expertise. It is the combination of contemporary design, time-honored methods and our state of the art production facility that results in Kabana's Collections."

The jewelry is beautiful. I couldn't afford it at today's prices. Beautifully made.kabana-14k-gold-heart-mother-of-pearl-diamond-pendant_800x.jpg