Valued Contributor

Years of buying and this is a first.  I ordered a gold Adi Paz ring, received a sterling jai ring in a baggie labeled with American west item number.  And for that I waited over ten days and was not delivered until 8pm by usps.  Shopping is just getting to be no fun.  And now it is a trip to the post office after taping and filling out form and a refund sometime in 2020.  Happy New Year!

Regular Contributor

Wow - your realize of course, that this was an error on QVC's part, perhaps by a dishonest employee or one who was just going to fast. These are packaged, I assume way before they are shipped and should be arranged in the warehouse by vendor, etc.

Slightly dishonest thought just crossed my mind - did you compare the items, gold/silver content and QVC price - might be quite a surprise and another reason this was an internal error.............packaging error I mean... not shipping........

Happy New Year!

Honored Contributor

Mistakes do happen.  It happened for first time in 30 plus years to me about 6 months ago.  I ordered a Joan Rivers necklace.  I got a pair of DMQ children's earrings in Gold.  I have little girls in my life and the prices were close. 

Honored Contributor

There is another recent post about jewelry items that are delivered with the enclosed jewelry not matching the packing slip identification and customer order. Something is going on. QVC security should be informed about this. Either the persons putting jewelry into their boxes can not read what should ge in the box , the items are mis marked before being boxed, some items are being stolen and other items are being substituted for the stolen items,  or there’s some other explanation. Could you notify Customer Care about this. Could you let them know about the other post from one or two weeks ago. Yours is not an isolated incident. The other post had a number of people with the same story as you. This could be costing QVC big money. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received wrong item x 2

[ Edited ]

I had the same experience recently, wrong item shipped twice. One I shipped back. The other was a "no returns allowed" final sale item so there was no return label. I donated it. Unfortunately one of the items I was supposed to receive was no longer available so I was out of luck.

its definitely disappointing, but I tell myself it's just a top, or a sweater.

then I had another experience, an item in process for over 2 weeks resulting in a delivery days after Christmas, so it was too late to give it. Customer service thought it was weird too and requested a cancellation for me, but then I got an email that it shipped after Christmas...from Ontario. So now I have this item that I can't give to the person, great.

Honored Contributor

I think some of these errors are due to customers sending back wrong items in the bag with the wrong return slip.  Its all read by computers and I don't even think employees will catch it unless they do a visual check of each return.  Laziness or dishonesty, either hurts all of us.