Valued Contributor

REVIEWS: Please post March 2013 Judith Ripka REVIEWS here... :)

I know, I know it is the 6th of the month and this is the latest start this thread has ever gotten, SORRY! March 1 was the second worst day of my life after my mother's passing when I was 19. {#emotions_dlg.crying} DH and I are OK now but traumatized after a very, very, very bad experience. We are exploring our legal options--that's all I can say. Anyway, retail therapy is always helpful, am I right Ripkanistas? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Here's the gist of this thread: REVIEW AFTER REVIEW AFTER REVIEW. And if you have your own separate thread discussing a single piece, please copy your single review post here. The best thing is that everything Judith Ripka counts.

That means in addition to the JRQ inventory of newer designs, older pieces, TSV, Insider, "As Is" and Last Clicks, also OTOs, Limited Quantity and of course, clearance. Judith Ripka designs are also at JudithRipka dot com, RulLaLa, Judith's boutiques and the Sawgrass Outlet in Florida (everything can be done online with the outlet if you cannot make it there, just email them for photos and prices, super easy). Then there's Sam's Club, elite retailers and their online sites and outlets. Going to shopstyle dot com and searching Judith Ripka will give you lots of inventory. Plus Bluefly, Last Call, Gilt and Sweepstreet; also Over There (major auction site) and Ripkanista-to-Ripkanista trading.

We will be thrilled this month to have a lengthy visit from Judith on Saturday March 23 and Sunday March 24. Here are the listed shows so far: Saturday Midnight-2AM Eastern Standard Time (Friday 9-11PM Pacific Standard Time), 3-5AM EST (Midnight-2AM PST), 1-3 PM EST (10AM-Noon PST), 5-7PM EST (2-4PM PST); Sunday 4-6AM EST (1-3AM PST), 4-6PM EST (1-3PM PST) , 7-9PM EST (4-6PM PST).

So, there's a lot to look forward to with Judith Ripka in March!

Please add the Q's J-number, if you are reviewing a JRQ design. With the inventory moving toward 900 pieces, it is so hard to be sure just from a description. This also helps so we can open another window and look at the product page. Photos are welcome as are reviews of great pieces you find to mix with JR.

Thanks in advance for sharing all of your experiences, joys and occasional disappointments with our Ripka sisters. Best regards~Peach