Honored Contributor

Question on J. Ripka necklace

I have a large heart necklace on a black cord...it was a TSV years ago, I do not have the item number.  

Question is....does your necklace flip on you...when I wear it I am constantly flipping it so that the front of the necklace shows.  I have not worn it for a while because of the flipping...is there a way to 'fix' the issue?  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Question on J. Ripka necklace

@Mom2Dogs 

Dont know how far back account histories go, but you may be able to check your account and get the #.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

was it a magnetic necklace......braided black leather cord with a puffed heart?

not quite sure which one you are referring to?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

jr heart necklace.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

@jlkz 

I posted the photo of the heart on the braided cord.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

i dont have that one, but i do remember it.

if you are on facebook you may want to join one of the ripka groups on there. there is a wealth of information available from lovers of ripka jewelry.

they can give you great feedback if you dont receive much here.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

interestingly, it is now available on hsn. #662239

you may want to check periodically to see if anyone is having this problem.

https://www.hsn.com/products/judith-ripka-sterling-silver-two-tone-heart-pendant-wit/1574861

Super Contributor

It's a beautiful necklace. I checked it out on HSN and it had 2, 5 star reviews.Maybe both people gave their reviews before they wore their necklaces, or they don't have a problem with it flipping.

Maybe you can try putting the heart on a silver chain the same way it's on the cord to see if that helps.

In my opinion, it has to be the cord, or the way they put the cord on to the heart.

I hope you can find a way to keep it from flipping because it's such a beautiful piece.