Occasional Contributor

Question for JAI ring lovers

I ordered the new wide box band ring, item J356051 in my regular size.  I’m wondering if I should have ordered one size up.  I’m thinking of placing an order for a larger size in case the ring sells out, and I would return the one that doesn’t fit.  Should I wait until the presentation?  For those familiar with the JAI band rings any advice would be appreciated.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question for JAI ring lovers

I find if the ring is wide all the way around I go up a size, if narrow stay true to size. Hope that helps
Honored Contributor

I always go up a size with a wide or thick band.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for responding willomenia.  I tried to cancel my order but it was already in process to be shipped.  From the comments I read about other wide band rings I realized I should have sized up.  I will most likely place another order.  I’m concerned that I’d I wait to get the ring and the size is wrong, the ring might have sold out.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks kachina.  I know you post a lot. Appreciate your opinion..

Valued Contributor

@westiedoglover wrote:

I ordered the new wide box band ring, item J356051 in my regular size.  I’m wondering if I should have ordered one size up.  I’m thinking of placing an order for a larger size in case the ring sells out, and I would return the one that doesn’t fit.  Should I wait until the presentation?  For those familiar with the JAI band rings any advice would be appreciated.   

@westiedoglover I too ordered that ring, but because it's a thicker band I sized up one size.  I'm always tempted to order 2 sizes because Jai jewelry sells out so quickly but I'm getting cheap and don't want to incur the costs related to returns.  Don't wait until the presentation, order the additional size now.  Once you do see the presentation maybe then you'll have a better sense of sizing and might decide to cancel one of the orders.  Enjoy your purchases, you are not done for the night, keep the credit card handy. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I also pre ordered the tsv bracelet.  Think this ring will look great with the bracelet!  

Trusted Contributor

@westiedoglover,I always always size up one size for a wider band ring , even if it tapers.  I find it much more comfy.  If I ever have an issue, I would rather stick a sizer on the ring, then have it be too small squeezing my finger.