Contributor

QVC consider making Xtra small bangles available (2.25" diameter).

Does anyone know who to talk to so QVC can bring xtra small bangles for those of us with tiny wrists/hands?

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC consider making Xtra small bangles available (2.25"" diameter).

Not a bad idea, at least as a test.

Trusted Contributor

OK, sounds reasonable. I vote for extra large bangles too, for women with a 7+ inch wrist. I know I'm not the only one. For link bracelets I need at least 8.5" and if I want it to really drape over the hand then 9.0" is better.

Regular Contributor

I wish there was a way to convey this to qvc. I have 5.5 inches wrist and I love so many of the bangles offered at qvc but they are always too big for me. I am with u on that.
Honored Contributor

QVC has listened on apparel, now there is XS and XXS. Why not jewelry? Same on the other end, try a few basic styles in smaller and larger. Women shouldn't have to resort to men's styles or ankle bracelets.

Respected Contributor

I love bangles but every time I order a small from them, it's too big and I have to send it back. I am in favor of EX-SMALL BANGLES!!!!!!! (shouting from the roof tops)

Contributor

I am so on board for this! I wear a lot of stretch and wrap bracelets (Chan Liu) cause they fit my abnormally tiny wrist. I'd love some smaller watches too. (face and strap)
Valued Contributor

Me too.

I bought most of my bracelets and bangles when I lived in Japan. It was great - I could go in any random shop selling jewelry and everything fitted!

I have no idea what similar smaller frame size immigrant women do here. How can they ever find anything to fit them?