Honored Contributor

Did anyone else get this in the mail today?  It's a stiff cardstock catalog and has a sampling of some pretty things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

I have never received this catalog from QVC and I purchase jewelry from them.

Respected Contributor

I hope not yet. Jewelry is what I buy most from QVC. I would really like to see it.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Jewelry Gift Guide

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624@culebra, and @NycVixen,  

I didn't receive a print version, but if this is the one the digital version is available online at this link:

http://www.qvc.com/html/footers/jw/pdf/QVC_Holiday%20Jewelry%20Guide_FIN.pdf

Cover image:

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks for the link! That was so thoughtful! I appreciate it Heart.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Jewelry Gift Guide

[ Edited ]

@NycVixen wrote:

@dooBdoo  Thanks for the link! That was so thoughtful! I appreciate it Heart.

You're welcome, @NycVixen!❤️   I should've thanked @Kachina624 for the heads up...   I remember a similar catalog was offered online before but wouldn't have thought to look without her alert to us.   So thank you@Kachina624!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I recall getting this catalog last year and have no idea why it's mailed to me.  I buy very little jewelry from QVC, just an occasional pair of inexpensive silver earrings.  I'm surely not a Q jewelry high roller.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, we received it. Very pretty offerings in different price ranges..

Honored Contributor

Very good price on this Lavaggi cross necklace right now!

Question: Wonder if Marybeth Roe has had to do any babysitting for Dear Grandbaby yet?

Just thought I’d co-miserate if she has!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Kachina624 wrote:

I recall getting this catalog last year and have no idea why it's mailed to me.  I buy very little jewelry from QVC, just an occasional pair of inexpensive silver earrings.  I'm surely not a Q jewelry high roller.

@Kachina624,   You might not be a Q jewelry high roller, but you're definitely a jewelry expert in my opinion.image.gif   As far as the mailings, I think I've finally given up trying to understand what they send to us or how they make these decisions.   I don't think I've ever received the print copy of their "holiday guides."