Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did anyone else get this in the mail today?  It's a stiff cardstock catalog and has a sampling of some pretty things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

I have never received this catalog from QVC and I purchase jewelry from them.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I hope not yet. Jewelry is what I buy most from QVC. I would really like to see it.

~Live with Intention~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Jewelry Gift Guide

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624@Culebra, and @NycVixen,  

I didn't receive a print version, but if this is the one the digital version is available online at this link:

http://www.qvc.com/html/footers/jw/pdf/QVC_Holiday%20Jewelry%20Guide_FIN.pdf

Cover image:

image.jpeg

⭐️“When all of this is over, one thing that will really matter is how well we treated each other.” (source undetermined)⭐️
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks for the link! That was so thoughtful! I appreciate it Heart.

~Live with Intention~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Jewelry Gift Guide

[ Edited ]

@NycVixen wrote:

@dooBdoo  Thanks for the link! That was so thoughtful! I appreciate it Heart.

You're welcome, @NycVixen!❤️   I should've thanked @Kachina624 for the heads up...   I remember a similar catalog was offered online before but wouldn't have thought to look without her alert to us.   So thank you@Kachina624!❤️

⭐️“When all of this is over, one thing that will really matter is how well we treated each other.” (source undetermined)⭐️
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I recall getting this catalog last year and have no idea why it's mailed to me.  I buy very little jewelry from QVC, just an occasional pair of inexpensive silver earrings.  I'm surely not a Q jewelry high roller.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, we received it. Very pretty offerings in different price ranges..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Very good price on this Lavaggi cross necklace right now!

Question: Wonder if Marybeth Roe has had to do any babysitting for Dear Grandbaby yet?

Just thought I’d co-miserate if she has!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kachina624 wrote:

I recall getting this catalog last year and have no idea why it's mailed to me.  I buy very little jewelry from QVC, just an occasional pair of inexpensive silver earrings.  I'm surely not a Q jewelry high roller.

@Kachina624,   You might not be a Q jewelry high roller, but you're definitely a jewelry expert in my opinion.image.gif   As far as the mailings, I think I've finally given up trying to understand what they send to us or how they make these decisions.   I don't think I've ever received the print copy of their "holiday guides."