Regular Contributor

Re: QUESTION ABOUT DIAMONIQUE

It's just their marketing strategy.  They charge more because Tova's name is on it and her fans will more for a Dmq piece that is part of her collection. I'm sure that many women collect her jewelry.   And what is expensive to you, isn't expensive to someone else.  

Honored Contributor

@Natasha218 wrote:

It's just their marketing strategy.  They charge more because Tova's name is on it and her fans will more for a Dmq piece that is part of her collection. I'm sure that many women collect her jewelry.   And what is expensive to you, isn't expensive to someone else.  

ITA. Look how expensive Joan Rivers' statement necklaces are? Over $100 and just base metal! 

Honored Contributor

Speacking of base metal & costume jewelry, my Franchesca store closed...everything boxed up and windows/shelves cleared out.

Regular Contributor

Uhm, thanks but no thanks.  I am not sure I could hold my head up with those on.  Also, even $68 is too much money for them!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I'm really surprised to hear you suggest the Israeli designers should use Diamonique.  I've heard so many people suggest it ruined Ripka and I tend to agree with that.   I believe Adi Paz is the gold version; why not use diamonds? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624. I meant Danny's silver line. Ripka's prices are off the charts whether she uses real stones or Diamonique. By suggesting Danny's silver jewelry, I figured it may be a way to have a transfusion of new designs added to Diamonique. They obviously are not willing to hire in house designers. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  The silver is Or Paz. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment