Trusted Contributor

Problem with Judith Ripka bangle bracelets.

Some time ago I bought two bangle bracelts from the Judith Ripka Collection. It is the one that was the auto-delivery TSV. The two bracelets I have keep opening up for no reason and falling off to the floor. The safety clasp does not keep it safe.

I have a stupid question to ask. If an item does not perform does QVC allow returns even though it is months not 30 days from purchase? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with Judith Ripka bangle bracelets.

Call Customer Service and discuss this problem with them!  Chances are you're not the first to experience this.... they will probably make this right for you, I hope so.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

They used to accept returns for many months after purchase..and it will probably depend on the item. JR probably yes, clothing most likely not, unless it's still new.

They make you pay for the shipping...which we are doing now anyway. I would call a CS rep to confirm the return. And if the first rep says no, call another one. They all handle situations differently.

Good-luck !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear about the bracelet problem.  Given the $$ for most of her bracelets, I would think that should not happen.  I don't have any jewelry from Judith, so I don't know how they would handle that problem.

Good luck, I would continue to call until you get a good answer.  If you decide you aren't getting anywhere, I'd go to a good jeweler.  Maybe someone can give you a recommendation?

Honored Contributor

"The two bracelets I have keep opening up for no reason and falling off to the floor. The safety clasp does not keep it safe."

More than likely, it will be cheaper to have the bracelets checked out at your local jewelry store rather than paying QVC return shipping charges.

Another route is to get in touch w/Judith Ripka directly through her website.  It's possible the return fee will be waived.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Does JR warranty her items?    She should at those prices.   Also have you read the reviews?   Have others had a similar problem.   I would check those 2 first, it might give you some ammo when you call Customer Service.

Good luck.

@dperry wrote:

Some time ago I bought two bangle bracelts from the Judith Ripka Collection. It is the one that was the auto-delivery TSV. The two bracelets I have keep opening up for no reason and falling off to the floor. The safety clasp does not keep it safe.

I have a stupid question to ask. If an item does not perform does QVC allow returns even though it is months not 30 days from purchase? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sometimes this type of bracelet just needs a small adjustment.  I do it myself with jewelers pliers I got at Walmsrt, but if you're not comfortable doing it, take it to a jeweler.  It's very simple to do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover

If you go to the Judith Ripka website, there is information about getting items from QVC repaired.

Also, there is a post in the Judith Ripka Forum that has information on repairs. 

Look under My Favorite Brand and you willl find the Judith Ripka Forum.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for all of your replies.