Trusted Contributor

There are several pages of items reduced in price for the Gold Rush sale now available to scroll through.  The Adi Paz line has a few new gold pieces too.  I always enjoy watching those shows.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Preview Up for Gold Rush

[ Edited ]

Of course, what i like isn't marked down yet.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  Naturally.  Then again, it’s been years since I saw a piece of jewelry under 4 figures that I was tempted to try on.  I’m likely too look because I do like gold but I’m 99% sure I won’t buy anything. 

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops @CalminHeart  I know what you're talking about!  Of course the most beautiful pieces I would love to own are out of reach.  I keep telling myself I don't "need" anything but it doesn't stop me from always looking!  I would love to add some more rose gold to my collection.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@millieshops @CalminHeart  I know what you're talking about!  Of course the most beautiful pieces I would love to own are out of reach.  I keep telling myself I don't "need" anything but it doesn't stop me from always looking!  I would love to add some more rose gold to my collection.

Rose gold is my favorite!  And I love it even more in leverback earrings.  I have purchased a number of rose gold + gem earrings from jewelsforme online because they offer them in rose gold.  98% of their pendants are just way too small but i do have a couple that I love.

Sarraf dot com is a great place to get gold chains, bracelets, and a few other items.  I have never been disappointed with their products.  Their customer service is outstanding!  The only downside is their website is not user-friendly.  It takes a little time to get used to how to select options to get to what you wan to see.

Honored Contributor

It'll be all 14K, so I wont be watching.  I did look at the preview and saw a diamond (affinity1/2C)  Just yesterday, Gem Shopping had a heart ring with full carat of pink diamonds & .25 white accents for the same price. Bigger  and set in 18K. It would have been one payment.  While the small heart at the Q would be on payments though.

Valued Contributor

There are some nice pieces shown in the preview and I am tempted on a couple of them but since I just sent a boat load of gold and sterling to auction I will try and hold back...not easy since I am a fan of gems.

Honored Contributor

Ooooohhhh aaaahhhh look at all the pretty sparklies!!!!!  I love window shopping.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  Thank you so much for the jewelry information!  I am going to check out the website.  Your pendants must be beautiful.  You're right - not that many leverbacks in rose gold.  I like them too - comfortable & flattering.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  I can see why you like Sarraf dot com!  I just saw a pretty omega necklace in 16" rose gold I would love to own!!  Can't spend that kind of money now but it's good to know.  You were kind to share the website!  Thanks again, Nova