Regular Contributor
I order the Eterna gold 20 inch necklace last evening well before it sold out. I checked my order and it showed advanced sales🤷‍♀️ I canceled it.
Trusted Contributor

Re: What the heck?????

[ Edited ]

Advance is not the same was waitlist.  Advance means when you order it, it will not ship now but on the date they stated, and when you are putting your order through it states the estimated delivery date as March 29.

Honored Contributor

@EquuleusIf I really wanted an item such as a gold necklace that I planned to use over and over for years and I couldn't buy the very same thing elsewhere for less, I would not cancel my order just because it was on ADVANCE, but I'm one of those who often likes ADVANCED ORDERS.  I've actually waited to order some things just to see if they were going to Advanced status.

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@EquuleusIf I really wanted an item such as a gold necklace that I planned to use over and over for years and I couldn't buy the very same thing elsewhere for less, I would not cancel my order just because it was on ADVANCE, but I'm one of those who often likes ADVANCED ORDERS.  I've actually waited to order some things just to see if they were going to Advanced status.

Exactly.  There's only one person losing because she cancelled.

Honored Contributor

I ordered an item that was an advanced order to ship in March. It was shipped yesterday.

Honored Contributor

I’ve also had an Advanced Order ship earlier than the advanced date, which was a nice surprise.  

@summergal1  Why did you cancel?  It’s jewelry, not like it was a food item that you wanted for a special dinner.  Perhaps you can order it again.  Hope it works out.

Super Contributor

Maybe she needed it as a gift before it was to be shipped. Or maybe she was worried she would be making a couple of easy pays before it arrived.

Hopefully she'll get back on to let us know why she cancelled her order.