Honored Contributor

Pretty Eye Candy!!!!!

[ Edited ]

This is art from the mountain town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

I met this artist on the grounds of George Vanderbuilt's church.

"Earth and Sky Jewelry"

ESJ @ Luddendotcom

They also make their beautiful copper bracelets for those that wear it for medical reasons.

Image may contain: plant, tree and outdoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: shoes

Honored Contributor

I could drop some major bucks at that booth.  Love the verdegris pieces.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I could drop some major bucks at that booth.  Love the verdegris pieces.

@Kachina624 As crafts go, Kachina, she's not really that expensive.  A pendant and collar is around $75.00 if I remember correctly.Smiley Happy

Let it be your birthday gift to yourself.  When your bd does come, you're enjoying it!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG.  I checked, they don't have much online.  Couldn't find an online store or things for sale anywhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG.  I checked, they don't have much online.  Couldn't find an online store or things for sale anywhere.

@Kachina624 Hey Sweetie, Just email them, ESJ @ Ludden dot com and send them a picture of what you want that you copy and paste from their FB.Smiley Happy  Go under their photos.

What did you love?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 Hey Sweetie, Just email them, ESJ @ Ludden dot com and send them a picture of what you want that you copy and paste from their FB.Smiley Happy  Go under their photos.

What did you love?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty Eye Candy!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 and Ladies, their fall schedule is going on.  They'll be in Asheville at the end of October (10/26, 10/27, Saturday, Sunday).  Contact them at the email address I put in this thread and see if they'll be close.  

Wonderful Christmas presents!

Super Contributor

I live about 40 minutes from Gatlinburg but don't go there very often.  Now I have a reason.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I live about 40 minutes from Gatlinburg but don't go there very often.  Now I have a reason.  Thanks for sharing.

@Lucky Duck You might contact her for their show schedule as well.  There are 3 or 4 people in this group.  You could also find out the shop location.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    Be still my heart!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Hope you purchased something for yourself.