Occasional Contributor

@m2p, Thank you, I did that earlier. I'm looking for the leverback earrings. I would buy the shepard's hook kind in a heartbeat for my mom, but I'm just wanting to see if anyone had any info on where I could buy the leverback version first. Thank you for your help, I appreciate you!

Contributor
On 9/23/2014 LexieBeavers said:

@m2p, Thank you, I did that earlier. I'm looking for the leverback earrings. I would buy the shepard's hook kind in a heartbeat for my mom, but I'm just wanting to see if anyone had any info on where I could buy the leverback version first. Thank you for your help, I appreciate you!

That'll teach me not to read correctly! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

Best of luck! She's a lucky mom!

Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Dipped in Pave' Teardrop Earrings

QVC Price: $26.00

Clearance Price:

$21.67

Shipping & Handling: $4.47

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
You should check on Jewelry Television, jtv.com. They have a large variety of earrings and they are always receiving new items. Good luck in your search.
Super Contributor

You could buy 14k white gold earrings (link below) which is exactly like your photo, and then buy 14k white gold lever backs (link below) and replace the hook with the lever back.

OR, you could buy from QVC.

Good luck!

14K White Gold Lever Backs (just the lever backs):

https://www.etsy.com/listing/204208513/14k-white-gold-lever-back-earrings-solid?ref=market

14K White Gold Puff Teardrop earrings (exactly what you posted BUT with hook):

http://www.icecarats.com/14k-White-Gold-Puff-Teardrop-Earrings-295568.aspx

Or just get these, (here! QVC), which are very similar and maybe something she may like better (out with the old, in with the new type thinking!)

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId=1015...

14K Gold Diamond Cut Open Work Lever Back Earrings

J289490

Valued Contributor

Hi LexiBeavers from ShoptheQ - I am happy to help you. I hope you can decode my message and contact me directly. I don't know which of my replies you are referring to because they took my message down from this board.

Valued Contributor

LexiBeavers from ShoptheQ - please check this board frequently - if I get poofed again I will keep trying.

Valued Contributor

LexiBeavers my message to you re how to get to me was poofed again within 5 minutes. Leave a message here as to what time you can be on this board again - maybe if we are on the board at the same time it will work.