Esteemed Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

You will be missed. It has been great watching you.

Trusted Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley, I am so sad that you have left the Q.  You can not be replaced ... the Q has lost out on the best person they have ever had.  I, like so many, have learned so much from you each time you assisted in the gemstone presentations.

I sincerely wish you the very best in your future endeavors - new chapters and new adventures.

Not even a diamond could compare to your Cut, Clarity, Colour and Carat. Heart

Respected Contributor

Dear Peyton, 

Wow. This is a shock to me as well. If this is your decision, many thanks for all the years you spent informing us about gems and jewelry as a whole.

If not, what a big mistake. Peyton Kelly is gracious and best of all, truly knowledgable. I learned so much and also bought more because I am an informed shopper and I greatly appreciate the learning experience. 

Is this the new norm, a one day notice that a well respected person from the QVC team is leaving? First you want us to engage and get to know QVC's on air personalities so we can buy more and then from one day to the next literally that person after so many years is gone. 

So unprofessional and IMO mistreatment of your on air talent and of your customer's sensibilities. I guess we're supposed to just buy expensive and let's face it not really necessary jewelry without any further knowledge regarding what we are buying. Maybe QVC is no longer interested in selling as much jewelry but there was a recent hire of someone for Diamonique.  

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

so missing you Peyton right this minute during presentation of j335711 the beautiful morganite ring.  i'd like the background on how these stones were procured.

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

so missing you Peyton right this minute during presentation of j335711 the beautiful morganite ring.  i'd like the background on how these stones were procured.

Yep, I bet you dollars to donuts that Jane Treacy is truly missing Peyton right about now. But, bless her heart, she can talk the horns off a billy goat so that's what she does. QVC is just not going to be same in my book without Peyton Kelly. What a shame.

Still missing you @Peyton_Kelley

Honored Contributor

I had no idea he had left almost a month ago .....  such a disappointment!      Woman Sad   

Occasional Contributor

Hi Payton, 

I'm so sorry to hear you are not going to be on QVC anymore.  I just purchased the Ammolite ring, and bracelet, and I have questions about the ring.  Who can I trust now to give me expert advice, and explain the gems the way you did? You will be missed so very much.  I purchased a Columbian Emerald ring, on QVC because of how detailed your explainations of the gemstones are, and what to look for in each gemstone.  I had researched the gems, and they were exactly as you explained them.  I had mine appraised at Earth Tresures in Eatontown, NJ.  They are very highly respected, and have their own GIA certified Gemologist, and 3 others they use in their appraisals. They also sell Esate Sale jewelry from Colts Neck, Rumson, Little Silver, and the Mansions on the Naversink River.  They are the only other jewelry store I trust.  They have a machine that scans your stones, apprasie them, and give you all the information you need about the gemstone you purchased, so no one can exchange your stone, and replace it with another one when you bring them in for resizing, or restyling.  I am sure going to miss you on QVC.  I wish the very best for you in your next journey. May God Bless, and guide you.  

Sincerely, with much respect do you.   

Honored Contributor
Many have expressed my thoughts and feelings. Peyton, Your contribution to not only Qvc more importantly viewers such as myself miss you so very much. Learned from you and continue to. Watching previously recorded videos, You my dear personify class. Wherever life takes you may blessings of health and happiness follow. Thanks! For the memories. Best wishes, To you and family.