QVC Community

May 1 will be my final day at QVC.   I wanted to tell you all what a pleasure and privilege it has been for over 18 years to share my passion of Gemstones, Diamonds, and Artisan Crafted Jewelry with you.      We have had quite a journey together through many mines, countries, and designers.   I hope you have had as much fun as I have.  I have loved every minute of it!

I have been blessed to work with many wonderful designers and brands over the years.  A little montage of some of these are mentioned below.

My Peyton Kelley QVC Facebook page will be going away at the end of day May 1 but my personal page will continue on.   I will be taking a break from Facebook for a while.  I am not sure what my next adventure will be but please stay tuned.

With Warmest Regards, 

Peyton

Brands.png

Trusted Contributor

Peyton, I am very upset by your post. You are the best thing about QVC jewelry. Period. Your knowledge and kindness will be a huge hole in QVC jewelry design and programming.

Why are you leaving? You are very much beloved.

Valued Contributor

Peyton.....sad news!  I have pieces from many of these brands, and I still enjoy them. Thank you for your many contributions to my jewelry experience.  All the best to you.

Valued Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley Dear Peyton ~ reading your post comes as a shock, and a sad one at that.

You share your expertise and experience in such an easy, soothing and friendly manner.  Yours is exactly the type of presentation I tune in to the Q for, and that I am always hoping to see more of.

I wish your leaving didn't have to be.  But if it does, I do hope that we will find you in another venue soon!  I know that I will be looking forward to continue enjoying all that you have to offer those of us who greatly appreciate you!

Please stay in touch as you are so inclined..

Many thanks, take care, and be well : )

~ sue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Respected Contributor

So very sorry to see you go. You added a sense of integrity to QVC diamonds and gemstones. 

Your soft spoken manner and graciousness was always a pleasure.

With David Gone

and now you I don't know if I'll be watching.

Thanks so much for all the info through the years.

Honored Contributor

Surprised and sorry to hear this Peyton! Best wishes for the future.

Respected Contributor

Best wishes.  I enjoyed watching you and hearing your knowledge about gemstones.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Oh my, I don't even know what to say. I enjoy you so much on QVC and hate to think of you not being there anymore. Peyton, you will be truly missed. I wish you all the best in your next adventure and hope that maybe there will be a new "Peyton's Place" somewhere where we can find you.

Ugh. I may just have to go and have a drink over this sad news. And it's only 4:00 p.m.! 

Missing you already, @Peyton_Kelley!

Trusted Contributor

I'm guessing that this was a very difficult post for you to write.  You definitely will be missed.  I'm so very sure that there are wonderful, exicitng adventures out there for you!

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

This is such surprising and sad news.  Your expertise in all gems, your first-hand stories about vault discoveries, and your knowledge about the GIA made your jewelry shows top-notch!!  You have been consistently professional, gracious, charming, and responsive.  You will be missed.

Much continued success and happiness always!