Honored Contributor

I love some of the rings he designed using sterling silver and it looks like wire and then he also wraps the wire in various stations of the ring.  That's the best I can do in describing.  He has a ring on clearance that I purchased last night with lemon quartz.  It is stunning and the price is reasonable.  I can't wait to receive.  Anyone else like his designs?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

are you talking about his reed and ribbon collections?

i love his pieces. i wish he would bring more items here. they are very modern looking and are easily wearable casually or dressy. i have a bunch of rings and a couple of necklaces. i love that his pieces have some weight to them and dont feel hollow or light.

i have picked up some of his items when he has good sales on his website and have purchased some from qvc. the packaging is exquisite (and i generally do not care about packaging/presentation at all.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wire wrapped stones are very commonly seen at craft fairs.  Some people are remarkably good at it, creating unbelievably intricate designs.  I've got a couple books on "how to" but never got the supplies together.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have three of his rings and I love them!!  But I am VERY annoyed that they gave the basic ribbon and reed ring a new item number with a much higher price.

This is how they get around not raising prices; change the item number and give the ring a new price.  So much for "honest pricing."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I love some of the rings he designed using sterling silver and it looks like wire and then he also wraps the wire in various stations of the ring.  That's the best I can do in describing.  He has a ring on clearance that I purchased last night with lemon quartz.  It is stunning and the price is reasonable.  I can't wait to receive.  Anyone else like his designs?  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1  Enjoy your ring. I like his designs very much, but am a purist. I prefer his pieces w/o colored stones. I purchased one of his bangles, but wish he’d move on from the current same design in most pieces so I can add to my collection.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Wire wrapped stones are very commonly seen at craft fairs.  Some people are remarkably good at it, creating unbelievably intricate designs.  I've got a couple books on "how to" but never got the supplies together.

@Kachina624  It’s definitely an art especially when holding a larger stone securely. 

Frequent Contributor

I have several of his big rings and the big band that goes with it..I have the blue topaz, the rose de france and the citrine, love them all!